I need name suggestions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethM

Reaction score
So, anyone who has seen my New Bunny thread knows my new girl turned out to be a boy. I am terrible with names, so I'm open to name suggestions. (I'm terrible at thinking of names!) He is an all-black Netherland Dwarf.

He was turned into the rescue with the name Diggie, and was called that for the year he lived at the preschool. The foster home he was at for a week before he came home with me called him Digger. I don't really fancy either of those names.

I promptly re-named him Chloe, as I was told he was a girl. I wouldn't mind calling a boy bunny Chloe, because I like that name, but my husband is not down with that. So, I need a good boy name. We are still hoping he can get along with Benjamin (or Tobi) and stay here with us, so we need a name that would sound good (or at least not clumsy) with "Benjamin."

Here's Diggie/Digger/Chloe:
IMG_0095.jpg

If things don't work out here, he will take his new name with him when he finds his forever home.

not sure how PC it is with you but my suggestion is Franklyn:) it's the first one that springs to mind as i've just been reading a book with a chapter on him!

Aweh, Chloe no longer has a black bunny name-sister. XD

If Dr. Stanzione had told me that Chloe was a boy (which I was half prepared for, since I hadn't sexed a rabbit in almost five years before getting her) I was going to just switch over to Charlie. I guess I just wanted them to sound as close as possible so it wouldn't confuse her.

Something to go with Benjamin. Hmmm.. I am a total UFC fan, I would have went with Anderson or Tito.

I also like Chance and Kade hmm.. those won't go.. Benjamin is sophisticated.. I'll post later.. Ponder about it a bit..

I have ALL girls.
I badly wanted to name my HAPPY, CHASE but my daughter wanted nothing to do with the name. So we have Happy.

How about Cole? That's what I thought of first, probably because it's similar to Chloe. It has the added bonus of sounding like Coal, which is of course fitting for a black bun, but it's still a people name like your other bunnies :) He sure is a cute bunny!

My suggestions are Casey or Cayden (pronounced like Hayden but with a C at the start, I know a guy with this name).

What names are at the top of your list atm? Maybe we can help narrow it down...

Hmmm, I hadn't though of Cole, I like that. I also like Franklyn.

Charlie would be good, except the rescue already has a female bunny available for adoption named Charli, and they try not to have two with the same name.

A friend on Facebook (she's here on RO, too, hi Rebecca!) suggested Tsuki, but I used to date a guy whose mother had an annoying little dog named Tsuki. Kinda put me off the name.

Hmmm.....

In my head I thought "Oh I know, Charlotte.... oh yeah we're thinking of boys names not girls names... bummer"

What about Chuck haha not sure he looks like a Chuck. oh what about Chester?

Yeah don't name him after an annoying little dog haha

Right now we're deciding between Cole and Cody. I like Cole better as a name, but Cody sort of has a nice sound to it. We'll see which one sticks!

Thanks, everyone, for all the suggestions!

Latest posts

Back