I need help with two ID's...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lstmousery

Reaction score
Not sure what breed these two cuties are, but would like some ideas... when I asked the breeder she said they are "mini loppies", but more mini then loppy. :?:confused2:

IMG_0016-1.jpg

I had a rabbit like this once. And she was a Flemish mix. But i have to agree no lop bunny here!

I was gonna say those look like Flemish ears to me, but I'm certainly no expert ;)

Cuties!

Those are babies and there is definitely not going to anything "mini" about them by the time they grow up. I agree with flemish mix of some sort. Or just standard rabbity rabbits.

i caught Petunia in a park and she looks kinda like this bunny.ur bun is actually wayy cuter then she is...shes not my prettiest bun but when it comes to personality she smokes the rest of my buns...she can be picked up like a cat and put over my shoulder.she doesnt fight any handling ,nor does she tense up like other buns..she also very vocal,she honks and grunts while she plays and eats...shes my fav female bun.:)

These two are quite friendly if you're not trying to pick them up, but once they're feet are off the ground they go all out, scratching and carrying on, etc. I'm hoping in time they will be my little tame pets, but we shall see, either way they have a good home with me... no .. here's a couple more pictures of some "real" holland lops that were sold to me by a local "Pets Unlimited". Are they the real deal?

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Not the best pictures I know, but these two are quite wild also for being in a pet shop where people are allowed to touch/pet them all the time..

Yes they can. Some lines just carry it, and some breeders breed hollands and fuzzies together to improve one or the other.

Ok that makes sense, because the Pedigreed and tattoo'd buck I bought off a breeder down here sold him as a Holland Lop, every animal on his 8 gen pedigree is a holland but he's a fuzzy lop. I was just curious, but I guess he can be both.

Yeah they can pop out of nowhere, hopefully I dont get any in my next litters, they are far to much work for me!

Yes, they are difficult to keep in coat I guess... when I bought him he has SO much furr and fluff but it was matted so bad I had to cut most of it off... the breeder said that she has been running back and forth from the hospital and couldn't care for him properly... poor guy looks massacred now... but he's still a cutie.

Latest posts

Back