I need a name

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brerrabbit

Reaction score
This is my new bunny. I'm told she's a 9 week old mini lop. 20230217_193321.jpg(Please excuse the blanket, she's decided it makes a great bathroom)

She was very frightened and she's only been home a couple days, so I haven't decided on her name yet.

There is 1 vote each for the names: "Bonnie" (from FNAF), "Alice" and "Mary-Anne" (we have an Alice in wonderland theme in my house). Any ideas or votes would be appreciated 🙂. Her male roommate's name is Br'er.
20230217_192213.jpg20230217_193304.jpg20230217_192349.jpg

This is my new bunny. I'm told she's a 9 week old mini lop. View attachment 63846(Please excuse the blanket, she's decided it makes a great bathroom)

She was very frightened and she's only been home a couple days, so I haven't decided on her name yet.

There is 1 vote each for the names: "Bonnie" (from FNAF), "Alice" and "Mary-Anne" (we have an Alice in wonderland theme in my house). Any ideas or votes would be appreciated 🙂. Her male roommate's name is Br'er.
View attachment 63847View attachment 63848View attachment 63849
Congrats on the new bun! I like Bonnie. It's of a certain time, and the alliteration with other bun is cute.

How about Smudge? We always pick names out of the ordinary, unless they already came with a name that they knew. Our 1st rabbit was Commander Bun-Bun---Bun for short. We have had 3 different white bunnies, all named Bunicula from a story"The Celery Stalks at Midnight". Shortened to Nik-Nik, Nikki, and our present one, Nicky.

Thanks for the great suggestions :)

I'm actually leaning towards a completely different name now, "Briar Rose". It's still in-keeping with the alliteration idea, and her partner Br'er's name means something like "one who lives by the briar patch"

Latest posts

Back