I need a good rabbit brush

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shontelle

Reaction score
My mini lop rabbit has been getting ver knotty hair. Around his bottom and behind his tail had very big knots, dreadlocks with mud. I had to cut them all off. Its a mattered mess that I didn't even know he had until I cut some hanging bits of fur off. I love my rabbits very much so its not because I'm careless I just didn't realise he was pretty long hair. I need a good brush that will pull out all his extra fur, this way I can brush him every day preventing any big knots. I don't mind the price I just want my rabbit to be the cleanest and happiest he can.

Pods my mini lop---- Having a grumpy moment in first photo after cutting his hair. 😂
98C8688D-2EA5-421C-AF27-9FDBEEECDB6C.JPG.jpeg7759BA3C-282F-4B9A-A8F9-B0B6F8AE34BD.JPG.jpegC4F768D2-5D31-4CBC-86B3-74592DA7CEA2.JPG.jpeg

Just a suggestion for you.Get a small battery operates clipper and keep that area short for hygiene's sake.it will be much more manageable and comfortable.

the one i have is crap all it does is run his hair in knots and make her uncomfortable. dont get the H&H Pets brush. the nail clippers are find tho

The furminators seem to be pretty effective from what i've read but they don't ship to my location either. I use a flea comb as well but my bun is big and 5.5kg (around 11 pounds?) With longer fur than i'd thought he had. His bum hair is soft and hella wavy, 2-3cm long (about an inch?) And it mats so much that the flea comb does no good anymore. Some weird brush that i'd gotten decided to break on me and a silicone one he destroyed(he hated it for its uselessness) so yeah your best bet would be hairbuster or furminator.

The furminators seem to be pretty effective from what i've read but they don't ship to my location either. I use a flea comb as well but my bun is big and 5.5kg (around 11 pounds?) With longer fur than i'd thought he had. His bum hair is soft and hella wavy, 2-3cm long (about an inch?) And it mats so much that the flea comb does no good anymore. Some weird brush that i'd gotten decided to break on me and a silicone one he destroyed(he hated it for its uselessness) so yeah your best bet would be hairbuster or furminator.
thank you, I had the same issue he has longer fur than I thought. and felt bad when I found a couple knots. I love all my babies and want them to look and feel their best

Latest posts

Back