I need a favor please :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
1st wanted to apologize for the lack of my being here .. ive been nuts with work n school etc ..i need a break already LOL

anyhow I am putting a presentation together about Chimeras and ifanyone has a photo of their rabbit that has different colored eyes,maybe one blue one brown or one eye may even have both brown and blueiris I would love to include it in my presentation of course with yourpermission .. and if youd like justPM me with your name,state (and rabbitry if applicable)and rabbits full name so ican credit you in my references.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I know what it's like to be caught upwith life in general, so no need to apologise. I don't have any picsfor you but it sure sounds interesting.
Good luck with it.:pinkpansy:

I will see if I can get a good close up pic ofCleo she has one blue eye and the other is blue and brown. Itis hard to get a good pic of her without the eye going red.Will try and take her out to get it

Susan

Freddys Mom

Zimmeron and Celest both are sports ,Zimmeron is a Sport \Mini Lop with halfblue eyes ,

IM000335.jpg

Celest is a Sport Netherland Dwarf , she has a 1/4moon blue eye the eye that shows best on her is herright eye ,

IM000697.jpg

If You bring up the picture and cropit for size you can see the eye better .

Mr. Stee wrote:
Our hotot doesn't have different eye colors, but she doeshave one eye ringed and one that is not. Do you want apicture of that?

Right now I am only looking specifically for dif. eye colors...but thank you very much for the offer !! :)

p.s. when am I gonna see some new pix of that cutie Mocha???!

Mr. Stee wrote:
We can't show you anymore pictures of her, you see weaccidentally threw her away.:shock:

(just kidding:p)

:rofl:

"Times sho is tough when people be throwin' away a perfetcly good bunny rabbit!"

And I thought Hef was the only oddball bunny who loves to hop in the trashcan!

BunnyMom wrote:
Mr. Stee wrote:
We can'tshow you anymore pictures of her, you see we accidentally threw heraway.:shock:

(just kidding:p)

:rofl:

"Times sho is tough when people be throwin' away a perfetcly good bunny rabbit!"

And I thought Hef was the only oddball bunny who loves to hop in the trashcan!

Perfectly good? She's on full-time Beast mode!She's in there so she can beat up the used litter from Fey andSprite!:shock:

Don't let her fool you- this little girl has enough 'tude to take on an entire rabbitry!

Hi Freddy's Mom! I was wondering how your presentation is coming along. Did you get my PM from a while back?

Latest posts

Back