I need a bit of suggestion on doe names

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Jill from the pre school rhyme? You can even sing the rhyme to them. Jack & Jill. What about Stella meaning a star or Bella meaning beautiful or Oreo meaning black & white.

Such a cutie and a truly fluffy bunbun. I also want to own a long-haired bunny but I don’t want to take care of the fur. So I stick with short-haired bunnies instead.

Odin was my first bunny I got as a kit. Because I couldn’t find any that was rehoming a netherland dwarf but I never regret getting a kit. I love watching them grow and build their own personality. It’s also easier to train, when they are kit. They are a blank paper and haven’t experienced anything bad. Taking a bunny that’s being rehomed is a bit like a lottery on how their personalities are and their experience also shapes them to who they are at that time.

Also I’m not the best people person, so quite many don’t accept me. Because I’m quite shy/introvert when meeting new people. So I end up bouncing around trying to find a bunny which can be quite tiring needing to go to bunny interviews and getting to the places that can be a few hours from my place, to just get denied.

Odin at 8 weeks:
I’m not a people person either, bothers my kids more than it does me lol. I can sit by myself at their games, go on walks by myself, stay at home all weekend by myself, go to the mall by myself... unless I have the kids that is. Just never bothers me, I can even go to eat by myself. Of course I have my bunnies, kitties, dog, turtles and mice at home with me 😉 a good book, Netflix is all you need besides that! Don’t sweat the other people that don’t get you, you want a bunny as a kit get one. It’s still going to need a home, if no one loving takes them they can end up in shelters or backyard breeders who only want $$. And I wanted a Belgian hare all my childhood when I raised rabbits, could NEVER find a breeder near me. Now you show me they have the tan ones?! Might have to get one... 🌺 azalea! You can call her azzy!

I’m still waiting on a girl but this is one of the girls. They are truly cute and I love the tan colour. I have yet decided on the name, it will be decided when I reserve a doe and pick her up from the breeder. But just wanted to let everyone else see the cuteness of a belgian hare kit. The kit is not 8 weeks old, should be around 6 weeks ☺️

Attachments

• FA7FE39D-BABF-4EB3-950B-DC7FBFCA3EF7.png
    FA7FE39D-BABF-4EB3-950B-DC7FBFCA3EF7.png
    729.8 KB · Views: 8
I’m still waiting on a girl but this is one of the girls. They are truly cute and I love the tan colour. I have yet decided on the name, it will be decided when I reserve a doe and pick her up from the breeder. But just wanted to let everyone else see the cuteness of a belgian hare kit. The kit is not 8 weeks old, should be around 6 weeks ☺
Is your bunny a she or a he?

Is your bunny a she or a he?

It will be a girl, I’m supposed to bond her to the boys. I’m planning to first bond her with one of the boys. Then split them when she get spayed and wait until she’s healed.

Then later try bonding all three together when I move out from my parents house. Which will be in a year if all go good with my last year in university and writing my bachelor thesis. At least I will have a one year break to just working then trying to take my master within a specific area. I need a break from my studies and the apartment would be a good neutral area for the bunnies and a bit stressful, which can help with the bonding procedure of the group 😊

So many name suggestions! The name Ivy sounds really awesome! I think it would suot both genders well!

It will be a girl, I’m supposed to bond her to the boys. I’m planning to first bond her with one of the boys. Then split them when she get spayed and wait until she’s healed.

Then later try bonding all three together when I move out from my parents house. Which will be in a year if all go good with my last year in university and writing my bachelor thesis. At least I will have a one year break to just working then trying to take my master within a specific area. I need a break from my studies and the apartment would be a good neutral area for the bunnies and a bit stressful, which can help with the bonding procedure of the group 😊
Thank you for explaining that for me. :)

It might be this month a girl will move into my house again. She would be around 3 to 4 months depends on which girl but it dosen’t really matter.

The breeder would take contact with me when all the kits have been marked and fixed their pedigrees. So I’m quite excited ☺️

Latest posts

Back