I must be crazy!!! Look what I got!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you have those poor babies at your home now? You're not crazy, you have a big :heart:

people who make rabbits live in such conditions really upsets me. :bigtears:

So cute. I swear I saw Abby in the last pic. They both look alike. Maybe Abby is a french lop mix. she is about 7lbs.

I agree with frith. You have a big heart. If I had space, hubby allows it I would take more in from rescues.

They are all inside.....I had to play "musicalbuns" last night!!! I only found out about them, yesterdayafternoon...5 hours later, they were here!!! The Mom& daughters have been re-united, after all those years of beingapart. A few "nose kisses" and they settledin! The male is stretched out in his "cubby", right now, andlooks very content.
The male still has some "gunk" attached to his butt that I will washwhen he is totally settled in. From what I understand, whenhe was found, the fur on his butt and back legs were frozentogether...he couldn't move his legs. Good thing they werefound, in time. The "girls" already have homes. Ithink I'll keep "Nicky"!!!!

dootsmom...

You are such a softie!!!

They are beautiful and I know they will be happy with you! :kiss:

Raspberry

From what I understand, when he wasfound, the fur on his butt and back legs were frozen together...hecouldn't move his legs.
:shock: WOW, that is so sad. I don't know the former owner's situationbut I really don't understand people like her. I couldn't have satthere and watched them suffer in those hutches. I couldn't have livedwith myself...I'm not trying to judge her....but I really just don'tget it *sigh*

I'm glad they will have new homes with caring people. You're not crazyat all! Those buns are lucky that someone like you cared enough to getthem out of there.

wow, such a sad thing that those babies weren'twanted. im so glad they found them in time and you stepped in, what awonderful person you are!

:great:Awesome rescue Charlotte ! they are beautiful!

It is so beyond me how anyone can leaveanimals to just suffer like that , and especially leave themto freeze their fur together ,That just blows meaway , how cruel some people can be .

You're just figuring out now through these beauties that you're off your rocker??

Well, bless them for finally getting you to see the light.

I can't count the number of rabbits that would've met their earlydemise in a dark, lonely way without you coming to therescue.

:pray: Lord, can you please send us 1,000,000 more Dootsmoms. :pray:

-Carolyn

:love:I love you "guys"! All yourkudos have swelled my head & I need to go out & buy abigger hat!!! At 2am the sisters decided that they neverliked each other.......ever!!!
So, the big gray one is now in the livingroom pen, all byherself. Otherwise, they are doing well.Jeez!!!, the mother's foot is 6 inches long!!!

The male went with me on Tuesday (the 27th), tothe Vets, and got a clean bill of health. Today, Itook Marble in. She has head-tilt. She'son Baytril. This has been such a hard month on my buns.

Latest posts

Back