I love rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitTales

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Nancy and I have a small homestead (Facebook@blessedacreshomestead ) where I raise Flemish Giant rabbits, Rex and Rex/Flemish. The Flemish Giant is my favorite rabbit of all. They truly are the gentle giant in the rabbit world. I began breeding and raising the Rex rabbits for meat for our family. Then I found the Flemish Giants and I fell in love. My goal in breeding my Flemish is to raise the healthiest and most friendly I can so that others can enjoy the awesome personalities of these beautiful creatures. People who have purchased their rabbit from me tell others that my rabbits are more tame than others they have had before. That's probably because I handle them a lot. I can't help myself!! The Flemish Giant is considered an exotic breed of rabbit and their personalities are just funny and heartwarming when they do their thing. As anyone with rabbits knows, raising and truly taking care of them can be expensive. That's why I started designing apparel and such to help supplement the homestead costs. At Rabbittalesandmore.com I wanted to create things that rabbit lovers would enjoy wearing or having around them. On our homestead we've gone through some changes through the years. Because of a car accident 3 years ago, my whole world changed in the way I can do things. That happens I guess when your head goes through the back window and breaks it out. I'm thankful I'm alive and can do the things I can, but life has a way of changing your day to day things along with your perspective. I love God. I love my family. I truly love life. With each thing I do my goal is to be able to touch someone else and bring a smile to them because we all go through things we may not show others and everyone needs a little lift now and then. With this forum I'm hoping to gain some wisdom and perhaps share a little. Thanks for the opportunity. The picture is of my bunny who adopted 3 of my baby chicks several years ago. It was truly amazing to see the bond they shared. Our visitors were stunned to witness this special adoption.

Attachments

• Add a heading (8).png
    Add a heading (8).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back