I love bunnies.......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Can you tell? This is my car!!

Heart_zps708a6127.jpg

CartoonPic_zps57cd033b.jpg

Susan

That's cute :) I didn't been know they had bunny stickers like that. I've seen the ones for families like the kids and then dogs and cats but never bunnies.

lol awesome! I have that bunny mom magnet and a Rabbits Rule one for my future car lol
I also did not know they made bunnies in those line drawing family sticker things. Awesome! I love it :)

I got them at Canadian Tire.

I have the Bunny Magnet Ribbon too, I guess I better out that on the car. I had one but when I went to Bunfest someone stole it off my car. Can you believe that? I couldn't.

Susan

Someone stole my "save the tata's" magnet off my car. Who steals breast cancer awareness magnets? Just like, who steals Bunfest magnets!

I love your stickers, they're adorable. I'll have to keep my eye out for a little bunny stick figure thing!

Ahhh those are adorable magnets! In fact, I like them so much, that I know there's a "like" button, but for this post, I think there should be a "love this" button ;)

Nice. I used to have 3 rabbit stickers on my car. 1 said "please don't tailgate, show rabbits aboard" or something like that). 1 was a posed californian rabbit and I forget what the other one was. The stickers got taken off when I gave my car to my brother.

Love the stickers!!! Will have to keep my eyes out for them....too cute! With all my critters...it would take up the whole window! LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back