I just want to thank everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Gelly
Reaction score
Despite some drama on the forum, I want to thank everyone. Last summer, my husband surprised me with a bunny (note: I do not recommend this and rabbits should not be an impulse buy). I love animals and always wanted one but never knew the extent of care required. In short, I was at a loss of how to properly care for this new family member. Then, I made an account on this forum and everything changed :)

Everyone here is so willing to help and I attribute my bunny’s amazing lifestyle to this forum. I know so much about rabbits now and can actually help others thanks to this community. There is a wealth of information here that has been compiled over the years and I’m so thankful for that.

So just wanted to thank everyone. Keep being awesome.

Attachments

• 588BB5E0-D906-4503-90B5-E193975E6398.jpeg
    588BB5E0-D906-4503-90B5-E193975E6398.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 11
Your bunny is SO CUTE! I bet he/she has you wrapped around his/her little paws.

I'd like to also thank most of the members here in the forums who have helped me learn so much about rabbits. I also was given my rabbit as a gift (he surprised me by taking me to HRS) and as adorable as she is, I panicked and literally researched for hours the day I adopted her to make sure she had the proper care. Then I stumbled along this forum and WOW, what an eye opener. If it wasn't for this forum, I would have made plenty of more mistakes lol.

Last edited:
Totally agree, great forum, tons of knowledge and some people keep rabbits for decades so you can rely on the information or even do your own research based on the info they give you. Excellent forum I am also very happy that I came across it one day, thanks to all of you for support and advice.

Your bunny is SO CUTE! I bet he/she has you wrapped around his/her little paws.

I'd like to also thank most of the members here in the forums who have helped me learn so much about rabbits. I also was given my rabbit as a gift (he surprised me by taking me to HRS) and as adorable as she is, I panicked and literally researched for hours the day I adopted her to make sure she had the proper care. Then I stumbled along this forum and WOW, what an eye opener. If it wasn't for this forum, I would have made plenty of more mistakes lol.
He has us and our entire extended family wrapped around those fuzzy little paws, you’re absolutely right. He’s made quite the impression on us.

He has us and our entire extended family wrapped around those fuzzy little paws, you’re absolutely right. He’s made quite the impression on us.
This is his first photo where I actually can see how plushy he is, I didn't know he's a rex at all. Gorgeous boy!

This is his first photo where I actually can see how plushy he is, I didn't know he's a rex at all. Gorgeous boy!
He is SO plush. He was the runt of a mini rex litter. He’s almost a year old and just about 3 lbs now.

Latest posts

Back