I just don't believe it!!!! What is going on?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
:(I just don't understand or believe it. My mom took me this morning for what she called a pre surgery check up. What surgery?? The vet check out my ears, nose ( cause I sneeze ever so often ), teeth, heart and lungs. She says I is a fine specimen of little man. I is a whooping 8.56 pounds. She and mommy talked about doing something with my little pink jelly beans. I wuv them, what are they talking about?? The vet is very pretty and has a Scotish accent, but I don't tink dat I should twust her. Her and mommy talked about me coming back tomorrow. Back for whats?? I seen her, licked her hand, what else does she want?? Mom and I had a gweat car twip, I got some new hay to eat in the carrier and she had the air conditioning on so I would stay cool. Mom complained about being cold, ha ha, I wasn't. I had a gweat twip and mom says good thing because we is going again tomorrow for another. Another twip to the vet?? What is up? It doesn't sound good. :?I tink they are up to no good, at least for me. Mommy says I will feel way better once the boy things are gone. Who is she kidding. I is scared.

Jabberwocky here, Mom wants me to tell you not to make titles like that anymore, she saw your title and your username and panicked a little! Good thing it was just for a check up, she's glad nothing bad happened! :)

I don't think you should trust that vet either, I had the same thing happen a week ago and on my return trip, they knocked me out took mine away! While I love the Metacam, it just isn't worth it! Don't go back Derby! For the love of your stuffie harem, don't let them knock you out, you'll never be the same!

Ghirardelli here- De will knock you out and STEAL your boy bunny bitz! I was shocked when I woke up and went to groom myself. It is a wrude awakening, but after a while it is not so bad. Now I can lub on my Becky all I wantz and NO BABIES! She is all mine! Pewhaps you can get a bunwife too?

I should, all my stuffies are laying on the floor crying. They fear they will never get any attention anymore. Who is mom kidding. She says I will feel so much better. Not me, may her. Ohhhhh!!!!!! I is beginning to tink, dis is not fair.

Oh no, mom only lets me use the old computer and the pictures are not very good. Mommy just told me that you are hiding behind the couch. Good idea, wonder if I can get behind ours. It is leather, probably would taste pretty good.

Derby, hope you get in the last of the loving in for your stuffies this morning. Perhaps mommy will take a favorite with you today for last minute loving. At least you get metacam, that is yummy! *nose bonks*

Good luck today Derby! All the buns over here are thinking of you today, but soon enough you'll be feeling a whole lot less frustrated!

Good luck, Derby!
Yah, at first I was hidin' in what my mommy calls my eat-in kitchen because dat is where I eat my food when i is out and about. But its my carrier so i thinked dat was bad idea. Couch seemed better.
Mommy says dat if i have "self-control" (whatever dat is) i can keep my jelly beans. I been good so far. I barely even touch my humpy. She is pink bunny. I tink she has cooties.

BunnyLove89 wrote:
Good luck, Derby!
Yah, at first I was hidin' in what my mommy calls my eat-in kitchen because dat is where I eat my food when i is out and about. But its my carrier so i thinked dat was bad idea. Couch seemed better.
Mommy says dat if i have "self-control" (whatever dat is) i can keep my jelly beans. I been good so far. I barely even touch my humpy. She is pink bunny. I tink she has cooties.
LOL Weston, u is a hoot! Spraying is what doomed my jelly beans. Mommy didn't like cleaning pee off the walls. She didn't understand I was making de room smell lovely!

To all my fwiends, tanks for all the words of encouragement. I is off, boo hoo. My stuffie friends are all upset and waving at me. My life is never going to be the same. I will let you know when I is home.

Orlena, this is in the bunny chat area, so we are just goofing around pretending what the bunnies would say about the situation. When Ghirardelli was neutered telling the story from his point of view helped me cope with the stress of the day on my end. I think Alma is just worried about her baby undergoing surgery and the rest of us know how it feels, so we are playing along. I agree, the stuffies probably did not literally wave good-bye this morning. ;)

MiniLopHop wrote:
Orlena, this is in the bunny chat area, so we are just goofing around pretending what the bunnies would say about the situation. When Ghirardelli was neutered telling the story from his point of view helped me cope with the stress of the day on my end. I think Alma is just worried about her baby undergoing surgery and the rest of us know how it feels, so we are playing along. I agree, the stuffies probably did not literally wave good-bye this morning. ;)

:yeahthat: Obviously if we were serious, we would probably all end up in a mental institution over our thoughts that our rabbits could get online and have conversations with one another. We're just trying to add humor to the situation.

BunnyLove89 wrote:
MiniLopHop wrote:

:yeahthat: Obviously if we were serious, we would probably all end up in a mental institution over our thoughts that our rabbits could get online and have conversations with one another. We're just trying to add humor to the situation.

:threadhijacked: Oh, I love that idea Jen! We could all have adjoining padded cells and our buns could be with us! We could talk bunny all day long! :woohoo

I bet Becky would be good at typing, but Ghirardelli just hops all over the keyboard messing with people. :big wink:

Good luck today Derby. My mommy wants to take mine away too, but daddy says NO! I love daddy for that (and he give the best treats). I think he undertands why I need them. ;)

Actually I had a similar thread when Sophie was spayed, as in I stole her baby making parts just when she was getting a good nest going, etc.

To all my buddies, I is alright and just got home. Hope no one was too awfully worried as we were gone a long time. I am tired and will let Mom type the rest.
We left at 7 to go to the rabbit savey vet this morning. It is a 1 1/2 hour trip especially with all of the road construction. Check in was 8:30 and Derby was scheduled for 9, as we are from out of town. They had some emergencies and bumped him until 12:30. Good thing they allow them food and water right up until they are sedated. Got home just now, long day. Derby is feeling not bad, the sedative wore off a bit in the car so he is not so groggy. He has no external stitches as this vet does rabbit neutering through the scrotum. If it is rainy he has to stay in for the next few days, but if nice he can go out. Thanks for all the support.

Latest posts

Back