I have some bun ?’s....new owner here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanner Roney

Reaction score
So I am a new bunny parent, and i have some questions on housing and bonding. My girlfriend got me 4 bunnies, a mini rex, holland lop, dwarf hot hot, and a silver fox....which being an animal lover i have done a ton of research to make sure all of them were taken care of properly and had all of their needs met. Well a couple weeks after she came home with a second mini rex....making my bunny total 5, which i do have the space for and everything but my problem is that the new rex is fixed, and the other 4 arent. I keep the new one upstairs as free roaming, while the other ones are together downstairs in a large open cage. All 5 are female but my question is how would the bonding process go? Should the fixed female be introduced to the 4 unfixed females? Is it a good idea? I try to spend a couple hours a day with my female upstairs so she isnt lonely but she is starting to be a little destructive leading me to believe she is bored.

Are you planning on getting them all fixed? Feel free to send some pics of the bunnies ;-)

Latest posts

Back