I has a sparkly!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daenerys

Reaction score
Brandon came to visit me in Charlotte this weekend and we went to the Charlotte Symphony concert around the corner from my house!

Here is us:

DSC_0015.jpg

Brandon looking all cute and cuddly

DSC_0007.jpg

Awkward picture of me eating an ice pop...because Brandon felt the need to only take pictures of me when I was doing that

And he had a surprise for me at the end of the night!!!

DSC_0033.jpg

MY SPARKLY!!!! *squee!*

Yay! Congrats! Lots of people have been getting engaged and married on the forum lately, my wedding's coming up on August 1st :) So were you expecting him to propose? How did he do it? :D

No I wasn't expecting it! And he just waited until the last song at the concert and then pulled the ring out and asked the question! ^_^

We aren't going to actually get married until I am done with school which is in 3 years, I can't wait :D

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations! What a lovely surprise, and a nice setting by the looks. I'm a little jealous over here too... my boyfriend even told someone recently when asked if we were married that I am getting impatient haha anyway you don't need to know that...

I also love your dress. I think it's a cool picture, even if you are eating :)

Latest posts

Back