I GOT THE BEST EASTER PRESENT EVER!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry Roxy hurt herself. I thinkthe only thing you can do is keep an eye on it. I wish I knew what tosay. The only thing I can think of is icing it but that's more forhumans. Gee I'm not sure. I'll go see what I can find. I sure hope it'snothing and she gets to feeling better. Poor Girl.

Tina

A harlequin lop!! How weird! I didn't know they existed, but is he ever cute! Looks like he's settling right in.:D

If Roxy's got a sprain, she should limp for about 2-4 days. I wouldn'tgo with the cortisone shots, as they aren't real useful and I think theneedle/vet trauma issue outweighs a very temporary pain relief. Just myexperience anyway--I have only dealt with one sprain (she fell off herbox, the big klutz!).

Hope that improves soon. Seems they always get injured on off-days for the vets!:p

Good luck, and congrats on the new one!

Rose

Fluffy wrote:
wow ive only just got my min dwaf lop rabbittoo!!lol how wierd and its for my birthday prezzie she looks reallylike your one!!my is only 7 weeks old shes such a cutie!!
aah cute, i had never seen one before this one arrived on my doorstep,lol! i just wish i had an idea of how old mine is coz i have no idea- he could be 8 years old for all i know. He is very tame andsettled in like he had never moved home. i thought it was kind of oddcoz if he was just gonna be abandoned or used for meat, how come he wasso well looked after previously?!? :?Oh well, i love him, lol.

Leanne

rabbitgirl wrote:
A harlequin lop!! How weird! I didn't know they existed, butis he ever cute! Looks like he's settling right in.:D

If Roxy's got a sprain, she should limp for about 2-4 days. I wouldn'tgo with the cortisone shots, as they aren't real useful and I think theneedle/vet trauma issue outweighs a very temporary pain relief. Just myexperience anyway--I have only dealt with one sprain (she fell off herbox, the big klutz!).

Hope that improves soon. Seems they always get injured on off-days for the vets!:p

Good luck, and congrats on the new one!

Rose
I didnt know they existed either lol! i will keep an eye on her for acouple of days then in the hope she gets better soon. It is quitetypical that she does it in a holiday lmao! At least shes eating anddrinking properly now! I will let u no how she goes.

Leanne

Gosh, what a beautifully marked rabbit, Russel and Roxy. Give them all a smooch for me. :)

-Carolyn

VNess2010 wrote:
ahhhh I'm so jealous of all these harlequin lops!!waahhh, I want one!!

Lol, he's soo sweet yet i'd never seen one before! What rabbit/s do you have?

And where do you get all those little animated pics from, i keep seeing them! But i dont know how to get one!

Leanne

Hi rather late answer, but yes my Flopsy wholooks just like your new little darling (except for her ears which onlylop in hot weather)is called Flopsy too :D.

I hope Roxy's better soon

Kate

RusselandRoxy wrote:

And where do you get all those little animated pics from, i keep seeing them! But i dont know how to get one!

Leanne

I can't find those animated pictures either so I have to stick to this:pand other smilys. Oh well!!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Those smileys are from Smiley Central. It's a downloadableprogram but be warned, it can and has created problems on some people'scomputers. I used to have it but I can't anymore because it causesmajor problems with my computer. It's also seen as spyware.
Thanks MyBunnyBoys, Our computer is bad enough, i dont think i willrisk getting any more problems then. I will stick to thesetoo!:):(;):D:p:X:?:shock::cool::dude:

Rowan wrote:
Hirather late answer, but yes my Flopsy who looks just like your newlittle darling (except for her ears which only lop in hotweather)is called Flopsy too :D.

I hope Roxy's better soon

Kate
Thats such a co-incidence!!!

Arent they so sweet???

It must be the perfect name!

leanne:)

RusselandRoxy wrote:
Lol, he's soo sweet yet i'd never seen one before! What rabbit/s do you have?

Leanne
hi! I have a 4 1/2 month old standard rex named Cosmo....

Here's a picture of him:

1y64b5

And yes, these smileys are fun! But I think I do have some problems occasionally with my computer!!

-Vanessa

How's Roxy feeling? I've been thinkingabout her and praying. I hope she's feeling better. How's the newestmember of the family doing? I love how he just made himself right athome. Very sweet guy that Flop. How are the babies?

Tina

Latest posts

Back