I got in!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyscove

Christina - Moderator
Reaction score
I feel like quite a few of you have known for the last 5.5 years I've been on this forum that veterinary medicine has been my lifelong dream and I know that many of you cheered right along with me during my undergrad admissions cycle 4 years ago so I'm happy to report that today I was accepted to The 2016 DVM class at Western University of Health Sciences in Pamona, CA. After 4 years in upstate NY returning home to southern CA is a real dream come true for me too!

WOOT! :toast::party0002::pinkbouce::yahoo::clapping::panic::spintongue:goodluck:yes::blueribbon::bunnydance:

Thanks, guys! I was definitely pleasantly surprised as I honestly didn't expect to get in this cycle (mostly because my GPA isn't so stellar). When I interviewed I kept thinking to myself, "I really like it here and since I won't get in this year, I'll definitely apply here next year," but it sure is a relief to not have to come up with a backup plan anymore.

Sarah, good luck! If you want to chat or rant about VMCAS or anything like that, feel free to PM me.

Susan, as of now I'm leaning towards exotics (being a zoo vet would be super awesome but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to private practice exotics like the hospital I worked in) but Western U doesn't really track like some other vet schools do so I still have time to decide.

Latest posts

Back