I finished our website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holland

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'vefinally got our website done. I'm still new at this stuff, sofor me I thought it was pretty good. Anyway if you want to see somebunnies you might take a look.

www.freewebs.com/jetstream-rabbits

It might be easier to go to yahoo, and pull it up there.

Looks pretty good. Only thing I'd suggest wouldbe saying what state you're in if you're hoping to sell babies. It'd bea lot easier for people looking for Hollands to know where they'd haveto go to buy. Just a suggestion. You have beautiful rabbits and goodluck with the breeding.

Nice website. I actually like the fact that itisn't too fancy. Sometime people can go way overboard withspecial effects that make the site too hard to navigate. Your rabbitsall look very nice. Great job on the site and the bunnies!:p

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind nexttimeI do my updates. As far as having things tosell I don't right now, so that's why it's so simple for the timebeing. I also sent in the info to have it posted on HLRSC sothey will also list it by state.

I'm love....cuteness overload!!!!

Site looks good too! Very nice, specially for your first attempt! Easy to navigate!

Great Job there. I love the backgrounds and the set up is great.

Question I have freewebs for my online store. How in the world did youget backgrounds put on there. I am dumbfounded when it comes to thingslike that. I hate plain white backgrounds. What you chosed is wonderful.

Keep up the great work.

PGG.......Thanks alot, I was just excited that it actually came up......computer whiz? I'm not.....so it was fun.

Tina........I needed something easy for my eyes.....and simple enough for me to be able to get it up and going my self.

Thank you guys for your nice comments.......I'm just glad you like seeing the bunnies.

"SPM"......I hope I explain it okay........Afteryou go in to site manager to update your pages.....pick the one youwant to edit. At the very top of the page in the backgroung settings"tab" go to background image....it should pull up all the images you'vegot on your site...in that box it says BACKGROUND BANKclick on that and it should bring up a long list of choices.You can preview how they look before you "set" them. Makesure you click on set after you decide. I made that mistake more thanonce and had to keep going back in and redoing it.

I hope that helps......

We live in Oklahoma. We don't have anything forsale right now, we haven't had the best of luck with our babies.

Latest posts

Back