I finally gave in =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peapoo_bunny

Reaction score
After 8 months of not having a bunny I finally gave in and got another...it actually wasnt planned, but i felt really sorry for him...i know i know..not good...but hes so darn cute. So..... introducing Pepper (as of right now).

im fixing to upload the pics of him in a minute.

Pepper.jpg

pepper2.jpg

pepper3.jpg

pepper4.jpg

OMG he's so cute!!! That's a really different coat color. The nose reminds me of Dutch but it could also be the Vienna gene that makes white marks on buns. The slender face reminds me of a rex, but there really could be anything in that cutie.

I'm so glad you have another bun! What's the story with this one?

sad to say i bought a pet store bunny:( ... i saw him there 2months ago and he was limping.. then he was gone after easter wheni went to check.. then today i went in there and he was back again.. the woman told me that somebody bought him for their 3yr old son for easter, but didnt realize how much work rabbits were and brought him back.. i felt bad for him.. he still doesnt hop, he just walks around everywhere. its kind of funny looking. He also has big patches of fur missing on his back.. they said the other bunnies attacked him.

naturestee wrote:
OMG he's so cute!!! That's a really different coat color. The nose reminds me of Dutch but it could also be the Vienna gene that makes white marks on buns. The slender face reminds me of a rex, but there really could be anything in that cutie.

I'm so glad you have another bun! What's the story with this one?
all the other ones at the store were mini rex for sure.

It's so good to hear you have another bunny. I was gutted about Peapoo and Petey, but Pepper is SUCH a lucky boy to have gone to such a good home.

I can't wait to learn more about him, and also see you around more.

Welcome back! :biggrin2:

Congratulations on your new addition!

What a coincidence! I just mentioned you on a post yesterday. I haven't been a regular member at all, mainly just popping in when my bunny was sick. Yesterday I was watching a video that Greta made of the bunbuns that had passed away last year. I noticed that your two had gone on to the bridge. I don't know why, but that got to me. I remember reading about Peopoo. Maybe it's his name! Anyhow, I'm sorry for your losses last year, but am glad you have a new furry critter. I've gone four months without a rabbit. I don't think I'll be able to get another one until I move in August and get settled in to a new job.

Enjoy your Pepper. He's a cutie!

Awwww Peapoo..i'm so happy to hear that you finally got another little bunny,and i must say...he's very cute and i just love his colouring.He's a lucky little boy :)

Cheryl

YAY!! Congratulations on your handsome Pepper boy! And congratulations to HIM, too, for finding a wonderful home!!

From what I've seen of vienna markings, his coloring really looks like it...does he have blue eyes?

What a handsome boy...and I see you stuck with "P" names...too cute!!

Aww he's adorable- congrats! He does look part dutch to me.

So I take it from the pics he's an indoor bunny?!I imagine youre terrified of keeping himoutdoors after everything you've been through.

Congrats again, hes gorgeous!

He's so darn cute. I can't wait for more pictures, he looks like he's one of the best looking bunnies on the forum :).

I'm so glad that you are back :biggrin2:!

Aww, congratulations! He is SOOOO cute!

:inlove:

His name really suits him too, as his fur is kind of 'peppery'

Do you know what happened to his leg? Has he seen a vet about it? What kind of person buys a bunny for a 3 year old? That's madness! He's lucky you came along to rescue him!

Hope he's settling in ok, can't wait for more pictures :D

Jen xx

Pepper is starting to settle in more and more..

Haley-when i got him, i thought he would be allowed to be inside..but unfortunately now my parents are saying thats not going to happen:X. who knows...for now he is inside though. he is such a sweet boy i dont want anything to happen to him.. if he ends up having to go out fencing will be quadrupled. but anyway. i am scared to put any rabbit outside again..what really gets me about this boy is that he is so much like Peapoo. his little attitude is just like hers.. he came in and took over just like her.. just the things he does reminds me of her so much its unbelievable.. we even had a few binkies today when he was out playing..it was nice to see a bunny binky in person again:D.

maherwoman- he has pinkish brown eyes like peapoo. and yeah we just had to do a P name:)

mouse_chalk- im not sure what happened to the leg.. he puts it down now, but he hardly ever hops.. just walks around. its actually very funny looking to see him walk. it was hurt before the 3yr old had him, so i dont know. the petstore said other bunnies attacked him, but who knows what really could have happened.

he hasnt been to the vet yet, but im guessing hes going to need to go soon to be neutered. how old do they have to be again? im not sure if hes old enough?

thanks for the welcomes everyone .its good to be back:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back