I feel so bad.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lover_Of_Lopz

Reaction score

Ok summer is staying in this cage...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz519.jpg

I feel so bad it is so small.....:(

She is getting a huge cage next week but I feel bad for keeping her cooped up.

She gets to come out a lot and play. dose anyone else keep their bunns in small cages? Are your bunns ok in the small cages?

Well I find aslong as the rabbit gets enough exercise and enough room to move about in the cage they should be grand. I'm planning on getting two story hutches for my rabbits so even when there not free they can feel free.

As long as she gets some exercise it should be ok. Might want to give her another toy to keep busy though. I think 4 hours out of cage is good, at the very bare minimum 1 hr is acceptable.

I agree with the others, as long as she's getting out for play time then it should be ok for a week.

Is their any way you can put a shelf up for Summer to jump up on?

Susan:)

Could you maybe add a little run attached to her cage for this week? Then when your not there to supervise her running about she can go in the little run attached to the cage?
Then she could have run time out of the cage and inside :)

Hope that makes sense lol - I can't explain stuff very well.

Maybe instead of having all her items (litterbox, dishes, toys) in one corner, you could spread them out and put them on against the walls of the cage? That looks like it would give her some more room to spread out and lie down.

As long as she's getting excercise, it's ok for now. Glad to hear you're getting a larger cage.

Yeah, a run would be great to attach to the cage. :)
Post pictures of the run w/ cage when you're finished, :)

Yah, we will be getting the cage today lol (fast ship) so I will post picks when we come back we are going to get it right now lol we are taking Summer she likes car rides :D

Latest posts

Back