I feared this day would come

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruka

Reaction score
Vendetta and Charlotte are sisters... or arethey? Yesterday morning, I saw Vendetta chasing after Charlotte, thenmount her. I have seen only Vendetta chasing after Charlotte. Is itpossible Vendetta is a buck? They are six months old and are not fixedyet. I have to schedule an appointment for this month. Even if Vendettais just a dominant doe, is it possible Charlotte might get a falsepregnancy? Please help. Thanks a bunch. I know you guys give greatadvice.

hi wen my newist bun(TIBBELS)first moved in she was chasing and mounting the latemosip and they are both girls i think it may be a play thunk but im notshaw.:dude:

She is probably just a dominant doe. If she were a he, you would probably already have babies on your hands.

If she has a false pregnancy, well, there's so much that "could" happenwith that. Here's the link to a thread from when my Basil hada false pregnancy. There are many other threads here aboutthis topic too.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=5896&forum_id=1

Good Luck,

Jen

My doe and buck play tag and who ever gets itfirst wins. My doe mounts my buck alot of thetimes. I am keeping the seperated for now until I can get mybuck fixed which he is not happy about.

We have a doe and a buck, and the doe is the onewho does most of the mounting. But they are both fixed and have beenfor a long time, so it's just a dominance thing with them. I'd saythought that there is a good chance she's just being dominant.

Latest posts

Back