I don't know how to subject this but read it for a good laugh.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I went to Seattle to visit my brother today. Jason opted to stay home as he is working on a major piece of art for work. Well I just got home and usually I am greeted and orbited by my 14 pound planet. But not this time, she was in his office circling his ankles while he was drawing (not unusual). She was also making her "crying sound" (not unusual) also thumping as she circled (defently not unusual). What was unusual was whenever he bent down to pet her she rooted in his palm instead of flatting for loves (rather unusual)...He said she had been at it for 20 minutes and he did not know what her problem was. I bent down to comfort her cause she was clearly upset. That's when I saw it....Jason put his hand into a bag on his desk and threw a handful of food into his mouth. The sound of the rustling bag made Fraggles run back to his chair and do the "treat dance"....The bag was marked "yougurt vitadrops for rabbits"....JASON WAS EATING FRAGGLES TREATS!! IN FRON OF HER!!! I should him the marked bag and he said " I did not read the label" Fraggles got two drops to make up for this HUGE offence....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh Fraggles! Katie, you totally need to set her up her own twitter account, so she can vent her frustrations there. Reuben has one!

You just made my day!

That's it Kaite, Fraggles should not have to put up with this type of abuse.:pssd:

Please pack her bags and put her on a First Class seat (your expense of course) and have her shipped to Daisy Mae ASAP.

Her new bed is waiting for her.

Poor Fraggles not getting any of those treats.

BTW what did Jason say they tasted like?:?

Susan & Daisy Mae:)

Poor little Fraggles, how incredibly annoying that must have been, and dancing your little heart out. Benjamin sends you his sympathy and support if you are planning a rebellion. Otherwise it was just too!!!!!!!!! funny. I sat a bag of teddy bear dog treats on the table last week and one of my grandson's friends ate several handfuls before he noticed everyone was cracking up. They just make these treats too delicious for even humans to resist.

He said the bag was laying face down on his desk (true). He thought they were strawberry yougart candies. Jason is a candy junkie....Plus when he is in drawing mode he does not pay attention to anything else. But Fraggles knows the sound of THAT BAG so she that it was treat time. Over and over again :(

I have frequently been tempted to try those things myself lol. I wonder why Fraggles didn't nip him to get his attention.... ? The nerve of some people!! Lol

Latest posts

Back