I don't know about my future wife!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagadvocate

Reaction score
Hi, it's me Charlie and I've been in my new home (mama calls it my forever home) for almost 3 weeks now! I like it here but I do have a few issues I'd like to vent. First of all, there is another rabbit here and I don't know what her damage is! She's alot bigger than me and her name is Carmel. She doesn't live in a pen! What is that about? Mama says that once me and Carmel are bonded that I won't have a pen anymore either. That will be great because I looooooove being out of my pen. Carmel normally lays around right against the outside of my pen and gives me the eye. But today, Mama took away the outer barrier of my pen and let Carmel come right up to the bars! We were nose to nose for cryin' out loud. And don't you know that that nutball rabbit nipped me right on my nose! (Don't worry, I'm ok) Mama was right there and swooped Carmel away telling her she was not a nice bunny. NOT A NICE BUNNY! Come on....the girl obviously has anger issues. I heard Mama say that Carmel will probably be a tough nut to crack but I think that Carmel is just a nut! I am quite the peace-nik and I don't show any aggression toward anybody at all. So what's the deal here? Mama says it might be because I've never been around another rabbit and maybe I don't quite know the protocol. Geez. I do like it when Mama puts Carmel in another area so that I can have free run of the place! But mainly I just like to go up on the couch, rearrange all the throw pillows and lay underneath them. Then Mama or Papa will sit with me and give me great pets! But after a while, Mama comes to put me back in my pen:( and feed me my salad:). Then crazy Carmel comes back out. I didn't want to go back in my pen tonight so Mama sat on the floor forever with a piece of lettuce trying to coax me. I'm no dummy! I just stood there and pretended I didn't know how to get off the couch! But then she came and put me on the floor of my pen so you know what? I thumped her. She had it coming:p. So now I'm sitting in my hidey box typing this post with Carmel running around making sure I didn't touch any of her stuff. I don't know about that one! Til' next time!

-Charlie

Hi Chawie!

My name is Pipkin. Congratuations on your fowever home. I wuv mine!

It sounds wike the tweat you good dere, and I am pwoud of you...just a wittle guy and you aweady know how to pwetend not to understand the humans. They are gweat to have awound, but sometimes they are a widdle bossy. No one can convince dem dat we are da ones in chawge.

I wiv in a house wif two odder girl bunnies. Emmaline is my bonded mate...but I don't wanna get into dat wife bizness eeder, fwiend! I mean, a guys godda have his independence.

Gingivere is da odder bunny hewe. An she's da weason I wisp so badwy! On my first day in my fowere home my human mommy wuz geddin' a pwace weddy fo me to sweep in. An she wuzzn payin tenshin dat Gingi's cage dowa wuz open. Mama wuz ewen holding me...but we gots tooooooooo cwose to the open dowa. Gingi bitted me wite on da wip!

Mommy didn get too boddered by it...I wooked okay at fiwst. Den, bout a half howa latuh she sees a big piece of my face hangin down. She scweams! Cwies! And wushes me to someone dey call doccor. Doccor took a BIG needo and some fwead an sewed up da ho' in my face. Here is a pixer of me wif stitchies!

Pipkin028.jpg

Wew, I jus wanna say hewo to you and innerduce myself...and warn you about women. (Some of dem is sweet wike my Emmywine, but watch out fo da udder ones!)

Your new fwiend,

Pipkin

Hi Pipkin! I'm so sorry about what happened to your lip that time. Ouch! I sure hope Carmel doesn't ever do anything like that to me. Or else I might have to stop being such a nice guy and bust out my bunny kung-foo! But thanks for the warning about women, I'll be keeping a good eye on ole' Carmel!

Your Friend,

Charlie:bunny24

Latest posts

Back