I couldn't help it....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DharmaBuns

Reaction score
I'm going to be picking up some spots! I really wanted to steer clear of the breed due to some "Drama-creating" members of the Tan club heading that way but...I've loved them for years and found someone who was willing to sell me an incredible doe bred to an incredible buck. :)

I'll be getting them in April and I'm really exciting. It will be really weird having babies other than Tans in the nestbox. I just love the running breeds. :)

Oh yay I'm so excited for you!! Make sure they aren't those long bodied heavy ones LOL unless you like that sorta thing.

I always liked the spots! Just beware those things have like 8babies many more than the tans haha but at least you can tell what's showable and what's not as soon as they are born. You must post pictures when you get them! Or will she be in Kentucky so ill be able to see there?!

Oh yay I'm so excited for you!! Make sure they aren't those long bodied heavy ones LOL unless you like that sorta thing.

I always liked the spots! Just beware those things have like 8babies many more than the tans haha but at least you can tell what's showable and what's not as soon as they are born. You must post pictures when you get them! Or will she be in Kentucky so ill be able to see there?!

I've seen pics/videos of the doe and she's so gorgeous. Spots aren't super "short" like Tans are, so some length (SOME) is good.

She actually will be in KY, along with the other little chocolate buck jr that I'm picking up with her. Knowing my luck though, she's going to have all sports, or all Charlies. Blarg!

LOL well I certainly hope not!! That sounds like it would be my luck right about now if I had spots. Congratulations :D

Latest posts

Back