I can't remember the last time I logged onto here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmais_mommy

Reaction score
I'm a full-time student. Unemployed.

My family's finally bouncing back from the recession. So, we're not worrying about money anymore.

OH! And my sister got married!!! I was her maid of honor! Everyone said I was a strict maid of honor and I was given the nickname "Maid of Horror" haha.

My parents have been nice enough to support me and my 3 bunnies.

They're doing well at the moment. I hope to get a summer internship in Los Angeles next summer, so I'm taking the time to find new homes for Kody and Gopher.

That's really my last resort. I hope to be employed by then and hopefully, I can leave them with a professional rabbit sitter for two months.

However, I'm taking my heart bunny, Katmai, with me. He's too sickly and I just don't trust anyone with him.

This winter has been super mild, luckily for me. I can't wait for spring!!!

OH! And I turn 21 on March 9th! Can't wait!!!

Missed you guys!!

xoxo Molly

Hi Molly,

New here myself. Ahhhh to be 21 again. No thanks, but I hope yours is filled with wonderful good changes by our post. Sounds like you have a very good support group (parents) with big changes come soon.

Hope all goes well and your two bunnies will be with you in no time. Glad you'll have your heart bunny with you. Touchstones like that help you keep going for your dreams.

Glad you popped in. It was a pleasure reading all the good things happening around you. Wish you all the best. And a Real Early Happy 21st.

K :)

hi Molly, it seems like things are going good for you. I'm glad to know your family is bouncing back from recession and you're the maid of honor of your sister's wedding, but.. can't you take all your bunnies with you? Even the ones who are stronger, they'll miss you so much..
I hope you can!
It seems like your b-day will be really cool :)

Giving them new homes is definitely a last resort. Once I move out to CA to finish school, I hope to have my own apartment off campus because I'm assuming no pets are allowed on campus.

And when I go for my internship, I plan on driving there OR taking a Delta flight, which allows me to bring my rabbits in the main part of the plane as long as I pay for their "seats".

Latest posts

Back