I cant believe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baska

Reaction score
Almost off topic...I just got done "tucking" mybuns into bed...I went outside with my boyfriend and we weretalking...outta nowhere...I start talking bunny talk in a conversationwith him...he kinda looked at me like what on earth?? LOL...I catchmyself at work doing my bunny talk...like if I mess up, I would usuallysay "oh my goodness..." now it's turned into "oh muh gennes!" LOL...

On topic...Oscar (rescued bun) is doing good...I gave him 2 leaves ofspinich today...he was rubbing it with his face LOL...after a nibble,those leaves were gone! He's deffinatly on his way to being aspoiled bun. Jack isn't taking the new bun too well still...Iknow its a matter of time, but today when I got home from work I wentto Jack first before Oscar. Jack was ok, but when I was donepetting/singing/spoiling :Dhim, he got so mad at me...I hadthe butt to my face and all. I felt guilty so I picked upJack and he flew out of my arms and ran behind some cardboard boxes(his toy huts)...I got him out from behind there and picked him up thenhe was fine...I got kisses and everything then! He's having ahard time adjusting...any sugesstions? Like, should I takeOscar to another room to bond with him (away from Jacksview)? Also whats with thedigging...?! When I was playing with Oscar he started digginginto my tummy...whats the deal with that? Jack does it alot to me, justnever knew if it ment anything or if its jsut a natural digging habbithehe

~Baska~

Baska wrote:
...Also whats with the digging...?! When I wasplaying with Oscar he started digging into my tummy...whats the dealwith that? Jack does it alot to me, just never knew if it ment anythingor if its jsut a natural digging habbit hehe

~Baska~
Common rabbit behavior. One of my outside does is currentlydigging tunnels all over the yard when she is loose. I thinkshe feels the winter coming and is attempting to prepare forit. Fast as I fill them, she starts a new one.

The bucks are digging more than usual as well, but they have less perseverance and do not leave gaping maws about the yard.

Buck

I feel so much better knowing I'm soft andsquishy like the ground...LOL jk...well ...just think, you can alwaysplant stuff where she digs!

~Baska~

Latest posts

Back