I attempted to do a Christmas card photoshoot...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anaira

Reaction score
I get really fed up with sort out pictures, so bear with me. There may be a few...
Smooches!
ok.jpg

over it goes!
uh1.jpg

Look at her little legs!
ha.jpg

Nermal threw the lollies everywhere, until I suddenly realized she was doing more than playing with this one...Naughty girl!
nermalatechocolate1.jpg

Why hai thar!
heh.jpg

Reuben's snowman impersonation...
zed15.jpg

Unamused rabbits. You can't really see it, but my brother put a candy cane on Reuben's neck.
zed10.jpg

gorgeous couple
zed4.jpg

zed18.jpg

h.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

I love these! Reuben grooms her? That is darling! I did not even know Reuben had a neck for anyone to place a candy cane onto...
They are both so cute and squishy....very squishy...very very squishy....very very very squishy.....very very very very squishy....very very very very very squishy....

That's why you can't see the candy cane. ;)

Yeah, she mostly grooms him, but he sometimes grooms her. Sometimes. She also seems to spray, hence the stains on Reuben's snowy fur. I'll get around to photoshopping them out of whatever I decide to use for the card eventually; I just can't decide what one is best. *sigh* I'm a rubbish photographer.

Thanks Christina(that's correct, isn't it?)!

Awww you really got some good ones!! I tend to like the ones that aren't "supposed" to be good :) the second to the last one where they both look like they are gonna jump off is so cute!! I I like the close up of their faces and the one where they are both periscoping.
Cutie pies :) Nermals eyes are awesome, btw.

Yeah, I know, but I want ones that'll look good for printing on cards. And it's the actual quality that I don't like, I never seem to get the settings right. Mind you, it didn't help I had a window behind my subject.
Yeah, I like that picture, too. I have a series where they're both in the same pose; it looks like screenshots from a dance, ha. I didn't wanna spam out the forum though, and there's a ten picture limit.

Wow. That is a large rabbit.

Picture five or six. Great pictures all of them though. Typical rabbits. They do what they want.

You didn't go back to your dewlap thread, did you? Yeah, didn't think so. :wink

Yeah, I thought about number 6. Gonna play around with photoshop first though, and see what works.

Haha zing!
As soon as Shya gets up and running she has a thread she's thinking about...

awww, Nermal is ADORABLE!! and Reuben too, of course :p

I'm amazed you got so many pics of them in the same pose - my girls never want to behave that well for me. they would've been off that loveseat and on opposite sides of the room within 20 seconds, lol.

Ooh, I might actually have to do that! However, I'm running out of time to make my cards, so will have to keep it simple. I think I have my final design! Just need to go to the library to print them.

Oh my, I'm flattered that Reuben's a forum favourite! He just goes humph, of course I am!

Yeah, Reuben's....not the most...active of rabbits. He's quite happy to just chill out on the sofa, he watched all of the (important) Rugby World Cup games with me. Nermal on the other hand, isn't so relaxed; she's always on the go! But she's not in the living room very often(mum's allergies; hence the blanket on the sofa) and my Mastiff X was on the ground sleeping, so she wasn't certain about him. She did jump down eventually though, and explored the living room. Reuben jumped off and went straight back to my room. lol

Sadly, Nermal still doesn't trust me, but we're working on it. :S She'll come up to me and sniff me, or stretch up my leg; but still doesn't understand pats.

They´re both lovely. I like the photo above where they´re both looking in the same direction. You´re such lucky that they pose for you. As soon as I point a camera in my three´s direction, they all scatter and I never get exactly what I wanted. Haven´t got a camera at the moment so using my phone which has a time lapse so never get the pose I thought I´d get.

Hope we get to see the final card.

:apollo:

Latest posts

Back