I am officially engaged!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
Yup. :D
I have been with my now fiancé for 8 wonderful months. He is my rock, my best friend, and I love him more than I ever thought possible.
I have been in a series of horrible relationships and after the last relationship resulted in me pressing charges against the guy, I decided I was done. I started trying to accept the fact that I would be single forever because I was emotionally spent.
I'm glad that didn't last long because a few months later I met Troy. My world changed that day. A couple months ago we got unofficially engaged but as of friday I got a ring, so it's official now! From age 17 to 23 I was really depressed and anxious and was on a lot of medication that didn't seem to work. I had been in the hospital twice for attempted suicides, I was a cutter, I was on drugs, and I hated life. Since meeting Troy I am the happiest I have ever been. Everyone who knows me can see how happy I am. I am not on drugs, I don't cut, I am not depressed or anxious, and I really truly love my life.
I now live on a 31 acre farm, which has always been my dream. And I'm engaged to the love of my life. He loves animals as much as I do and he and my parents get along really well. I don't see how it could get any better. :D

This is truly awesome! You really deserve this happiness. I remember the down times and hope they never occur in your life again!

Congratulations!!!!!! So glad you found Mr. Right & things are looking great for you! Wish you many happy years together & may all your days be bright, happy ones!

Latest posts

Back