I accidentally stepped on my baby bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayoryan

Reaction score
I accidentally stepped on my baby bunny bean when I was cleaning. A few minutes later I went to find him to apologize and I noticed he had a small amount of blood on his nose. I picked him up and my girlfriend and I cleaned him off. We offered him food and he didn’t want any. He took some lettuce and chewed on it but didn’t actually eat it. He’s in pain and we gave him some medicine for that he’s eaten a little and had some water. We plan on taking him to the vet after work when we both are off. Does anyone have any more suggestions about what we can do more?

If you got to the point where your weight actually went down on him, there's a good chance he could have internal injuries. Which would mean it could very well be an emergency, and I would suggest getting to the vet immediately. There's also a chance he could be fine, but there's just no way to know if it's minor or serious without getting there and having xrays done.

Latest posts

Back