I’m back..Rehoming?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBuns

Reaction score
Hello it’s me again. I’ve been gone for a while. Did some thinking. My rabbits I love them they are like my kids and I feel like I’m giving them away. It’s been 7 months I’m still thinking about rehoming then. Kind of just left on last post (look at my last post)
I’m just afraid I’m giving up on them and they’ll end up with someone who will not treat them right somewhere else. That’s why I’m here. I do live in California I will not tell you my exact location on here. (You can message me if you are certain)
But they are two bonded male and female bunnies very social shy at first.

Hi, Just trying to understand why you want to rehome them. I can see from your posts that you really love them. Is there a specific reason why you want to rehome them? Maybe we can suggest some things that you can do so you don't have to rehome them? :)

You can interview the person you're giving them to and ask a few questions and ask for updates :) Or see if a friend can take them
If you're rehoming them on craigslist you'll want to put a price on them so they don't end up reptile food.

You can interview the person you're giving them to and ask a few questions and ask for updates :) Or see if a friend can take them
If you're rehoming them on craigslist you'll want to put a price on them so they don't end up reptile food.

Agree with @odyssey~ , the quickest trick is put a reasonable price. It keeps them from being used as snake food and gives you a quick check on whether or not the person can financially support a rabbit (or any pet for that matter). You can always negotiate/waive the price if you find a super home!

Well…I’m having such a tough time posting photos of them on Craigslist. It hurts.

Are you looking to rehome them (in which case this thread should be moved to the "Rescue Me" forum) or are you still trying to decide whether or not to rehome them?

Latest posts

Back