Hutch went to the rainbow bridge today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our little rescue mis marked Dutch made his last vet trip today. He came to us 12 years ago in March, so he was close to 13. The last couple of weeks he got a tumor on his front leg and couldn't hardly use his back legs either. He still loved his veggies and treats and was eating but he'd lost a noticeable amount of weight. I've been helping him get around for the last couple of weeks as I live in a permanent state of denial where my companion animals are concerned, but we both agreed it was time. I still remember how he'd run around the room doing binkies and spins almost too fast to follow--such a happy little man and he will always be that in my memories. We miss you so much my little man. :rabbithop:bunnyangel::rip:

Hi there my little man. Watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night and thought of you--always called you my "Rocket Rabbit" as you'd runaround so darn fast in the smallest possible circle. All I had to do to get you going was to start chanting "go rabbit go!" 2 or 3 times and you'd fly around the room for a couple of minutes. We miss you so much my sweet little man.

Our little rescue mis marked Dutch made his last vet trip today. He came to us 12 years ago in March, so he was close to 13. The last couple of weeks he got a tumor on his front leg and couldn't hardly use his back legs either. He still loved his veggies and treats and was eating but he'd lost a noticeable amount of weight. I've been helping him get around for the last couple of weeks as I live in a permanent state of denial where my companion animals are concerned, but we both agreed it was time. I still remember how he'd run around the room doing binkies and spins almost too fast to follow--such a happy little man and he will always be that in my memories. We miss you so much my little man. :rabbithop:bunnyangel::rip:
I’m so sorry for your loss! It’s like losing a child!
I am leaving today for a cruise and I have a friend come and stay in my home to care for Minx and I miss her already! I’ve never left her except for an hour here or an afternoon there!
I will so miss her and probably she will miss me. I know what she loves and what she doesn’t love! And of course hoping she doesn’t have any issues with health while I’m gone. All instructions are here Re vet if that’s necessary.
my heart hurts for you bunny friend! 💔💔🐇🐇💕💞💕🐑

Latest posts

Back