Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Guys my bunny was sitting in a hunched position behind the door for maybe 15-30 minutes and i got worried but after that she got up and started running around and jumping like she was not sick. Also she flicks her head to the side real quick while running and jumping, and she becomes super hyper, i thought that maybe she has something in her ear but she only does that when she is playing out of her cage. She runs like crazy to the point of slipping and hitting the door (the floor is slippery so there is no problem with her legs) I looked it up and some people had the same thing happening to them and they were told that the bunny is acting like that because they are very happy is that true? I’m thinking maybe she was just sleeping and after she rested well she went to play? can a not sick bunny just chill in a hunched position? because she also binkies and I heard that if she was sick she wouldn’t, and I don’t see her teeth grinding or anything.

Bunny sounds happy, maybe she was sleeping earlier. Please cover the slippery floor - very dangerous.

Latest posts

Back