HUGE Hay Box!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to buy it but that’s like my yearly budget for my rabbit - so I’m just going to build it myself 😕

That's the ticket AS. One of the benefits of doing it yourself is you can customize the dimensions. It looks to be a pretty simple build. Finished lumber isn't cheap, I'm guesstimating you can build that for about $50 USD or 42 euro.

I just seen that yesterday it’s a bit pricey! Seems like it’ll hold a lot of hay though!

Hey! If any of you guys are interested in anything similar to that lots of people on etsy made custom ones for a lot cheaper :)
Is that a bunniesthatlunch box your rabbit is in on the photo? I've been thinking of ordering one for celebration when my buns decide to one day accept living together, so i was just curious what sort of items are in there?

Is that a bunniesthatlunch box your rabbit is in on the photo? I've been thinking of ordering one for celebration when my buns decide to one day accept living together, so i was just curious what sort of items are in there?

Yes it is! Bambi loved her boxes and all of the things inside, usually there are 2-3 toys and 2-3 edibles like treats or herbs etc, but this depends on the box, they have treat boxes that have only treats or toy boxes that have only toys, and also themed boxes that contain a mix. One of the things I love about them is that there are tons of promo codes that help save money and it is cheaper to buy a box in some cases than to buy the items individually :)

Hope this helps, and that your buns accept living with each other <3

I've been to 101rabbits retail store and they cost the same price, so me and my dad built one!

Latest posts

Back