How would the babies look like?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimi Bunnies

Reaction score
Hi everyone~

I have a black eye otter blue buck and a red eye pointed white doe (with black on her nose, ears and paws) how would their baby look like? They are netherland dwarfs.

Thank you~

Attachments

• 2A68F14A-8322-40A9-B5E5-B697338940AF.jpeg
    2A68F14A-8322-40A9-B5E5-B697338940AF.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 15
I'm not a breeder, but I believe you also need to know the coloring of each of your rabbit's parents as well. Then you can use the Punnet square to see the potential outcomes.

Just a color note* The white with black eyes is called Himilayan colored. And if this is a first time breeding I just want you to be aware that Netherland Dwarfs have a low birth number rate and a high death of first litters. Can I ask why you have chosen to breed them? Or have you not bred them and were just wondering?

The color of the white one is Himalayan, the color of the dark one is Silver Marten. It's not really advised to breed these two colors together; you'll probably get mostly Silver Marten colors like the buck but they will carry himalayan marten which is an unshowable color.

Just a color note* The white with black eyes is called Himilayan colored. And if this is a first time breeding I just want you to be aware that Netherland Dwarfs have a low birth number rate and a high death of first litters. Can I ask why you have chosen to breed them? Or have you not bred them and were just wondering?

One of them is neutered! I was just curious :)

Oh ok. If your female is not spayed I would HIGHLY recommend getting it done. Not only will it improve litter habits but it wipes out the risk of uterine cancer which females have an 80% chance of getting it after they are 3-4 years old.

Latest posts

Back