How to upload Photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njpal

Reaction score
Can someone give me advice on attaching photos.The photos I attached in my last post came out as a link. How do youget the photos to be displayed in the post without any download link?and what is the maximum size??

Thanks

Before you enter the link you need toeither click on the image bunnon or type in
after the link. The files should be 600x400 thatway people can easliy view them :)

~Amy

But when it says image url, what am I supposed to type in then??

The URL of where you have the picture hostedonline. Meaning if you were to just go see the pictureonline, its the website you'd put in. Hope that made sense!

My pics aren't online. They are stored on my comp? What shouldI do?

Either go to photobucket and open a freeaccount, or upload em using the upload button in the post. I know alotof people here use photobucket...I never have...but its supposed to bepretty straight forward.

I think shall get photobucket as uploading themvia the uplod button doesn't display the photos directly in the post(you have to click on the link to download it and view it).

Thx for the info.

Latest posts

Back