How to know the gender of bunny.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ankit

Reaction score
My bunny is 1 year old.I didn't know the gender of my bunny. Please help me,suggest me something. πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

My bunny is 1 year old.I didn't know the gender of my bunny. Please help me,suggest me something. πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
Bring your bunny to a vet they will examine him/her and will tell you and you will tell us here.

You can take pictures of the privvy parts and post them here, Look up "How to sex rabbits" first on Google or whatever to know how to take useful pictures (more than 2 hands are really useful).
If you know a breeder that would be the person I would ask. Actually, I invite the next breeder down the road over to get me a second opinion when it's time to seperate te kits. Missexing and surprise litters put an awful dent into my personal energy resources.

Also, there are certain behaviours that can give a hint, like false pregnancys. Or more subtle ones, like the way they dig if they have the opportunity, or spraying, circling, honking.

I just thought it is not appropriate sending 14 year old to sexing photos, that was based on the age stated in account info.

I just thought it is not appropriate sending 14 year old to sexing photos, that was based on the age stated in account info.
Don't worry. I am not a breeder. I have only one rabbit. I rescue him from a village. I just want to know her gender for giving him a cute name.

Latest posts

Back