How to introduce the idea of a human?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colebunbun

Reaction score
My husband and I are in the process of getting Cole a human brother or sister, and one of the things I am concerned about is how to introduce it to Cole. Obviously, it's early, but I am one of those planner types hahahha, and I do want to allow Cole to be introduced safely. Babies cry, and Cole hates sudden loud noises. I considered using youtube and turning the sound up to play the sound of a baby cry and laugh and babble so that Cole gets used to the sound?

Babies don’t usually start out super noisy they gradually start lol I hv 4 kids
I think eventually your bun will become acostumed. Maybe don’t hv both of them in close proximity but allow him to sniff your babies blanket
I’m no expert but I’m sure it will be fine

my sister is pregnant and currently preparing her dog for baby’s arrival, there’s loads of stuff online regarding dogs which will be easily transferable to rabbits. The sound thing is suggested for dogs and might be useful - dogs trust website has some sound clips you can use to get used to all sorts of baby noises. And start putting things out to get used to, such as toys and bouncy chairs. But I think you’ll be fine, rabbits adapt quickly, good luck!!

Latest posts

Back