How to get pee out of bed.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
My rabbit has recently taken to territorially peeing on my bed 😑 I was trying to get the stain out. I got most of it out but some of it is still on my sheets and the are brand new! Any ideas on how to get the stain off? Btw I am getting him neutered soon so it won’t last too long.

Have you removed the sheets and thrown them in the wash?
I would wash with some oxi clean or resolve. You can always get a natures miracle laundry additive.
I would be more worried about getting your mattress clean because you cant really wash that. Keep him off your bed or this will continue because he will smell his pee there.

The stain is now out of my bed, but my bun just keeps sniffing the place where he peed. Then I’ll have to move him off the bed before he owes again😅

I was told that using full strength white vinegar removes the smell so the rabbit can't detect it. But yes--definitely get a waterproof encasement like this to protect your mattress! You don't want your mattress smelling like a salad. They're available at Target, Walmart, etc.

Latest posts

Back