Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyWooly

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I really love chocolate point and chocolate sable rabbits, but I only have three rabbit colors to work with. My buck is a Himalayan blue and I got a smoke pearl and chocolate otter does. Is there a way to get to chocolate point or sable combining them or their kits? What should I do? Should I buy another buck and if so what color should it be? Pls help I didn’t find any information about this online and it’s really hard to find any breeder that has one of this colors here

The rabbits are netherland dwarfs

I'm no professional, but I would suggest first up, putting your Smoke pearl doe and your Himalayan blue buck together. as both these breeds tend to have rich darker point markings on their ears, nose and feet.

From my profile picture you can see my mini lop Bella has rich chocolate point features, she has rich dark colours on her ears, nose and feet, with a chocolate body. Her father looked like this striped mini lop below, but with a rich dark nose. Bella's mother was a white mini lop,
1680501222011.png

Latest posts

Back