How to cure swollen foot.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorthernAutumn wrote:
Can you move your rabbits inside for the time being?
I can't, the cages I built for them are built directly onto the wall, and I have anywhere I put 11 bunnies inside as of now. I locked up the shed nice, and I could hear if someone whre to try and break in again.

Sounds like a plan.
You should report this to your local SPCA/humane authority as well as the police detachment - break and enter, plus animal cruelty. They need to be aware of what is going on.

Thank goodness nothing is broken. I would also put lights that come on when someone enters your yard that way it can wake you up and you can rush to your rabbits. A dog may work also, they will bark at any noise that they hear that isn't suppose to be there.

Sweetie wrote:
That goodness nothing is broken. I would also put lights that come on when someone enters your yard that way it can wake you up and you can rush to your rabbits. A dog may work also, they will bark at any noise that they hear that isn't suppose to be there.
I have sensor lights but they've been turned off all week, the one week I forget to turn them on. I made sure to turn them on the day after. I do have a dog but she's utterly useless when it comes to being guard. She can't even stay outside by herself, let alone over night. Right now I have the sensor lights and the locks, I made sure when I left my shed that I covered up my footprints in the snow and it looked like fresh snow to watch for footsteps.

Very good. At least you have the lights and the locks and any possible new footsteps in the snow. Hope things are okay with your rabbits tonight and forever.

I think if this happens again you should take him to the emergency vet and call the police on the way. Whoever did this needs to pay for the vet care and probably fines for animal cruelty. Don't worry about how much it will cost to have it fixed right away next time--that should be paid for by the sicko who did it.

I can't believe someone would do that !!!!!!!!!! OMG I would be so mad !! I'd put cameras everywhere and if i'd catch him, i would tie him up in the shed and let him there for a couple of days with no food and water!! That's how mad i would be !!!!!

I'd call the local news paper- see if they will do a story on it- perhaps someone would turn him in. Person who did it is probably a psychopath and shouldn't be running around loose.

Don't worry, I'd **** this person up really bad. Words can't explain what some people deserve, and I'd do it proudly

I don't think it's sad? I wasn't aware of the post being old.. even if it old? Just speaking the truth. Sorry!

How is it not sad someone broke into his to shed and tried to kill a rabbit.

I want having a go at you I was just saying it was old

Yes that is sad.. The reason why I posted my first comment.. I figured that you meant it is sad how I posted on this thread being as old as it is. I searched Google because I was concerned about one of my rabbits feet and came across this. Sorry for posting and bringing back such a bad memory : (

Latest posts

Back