How should your bunny poop look ?I

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisdoc

Chris
Reaction score
I found this link today which I think is so useful and informative. I know how much we all are fascinated by our bunnies poop but this explains what good poop looks like and what you should be worried about.

http://imgur.com/a/5N4lD

I will not start worrying about our obsession with bunny poop until we get to the point of taking pics of our buns perfect poos, framing it and hanging it on our walls. Ha!l

Wow, 200 to 300 poos a day? I don't think Luna makes that much at all. Should I be worried? Her poos are all uniform, garbanzo shaped and they easily break apart. I freak out and obsess about bunny poo too.

Chris, I found that too a while back and have been linking it left and right in every relevant thread ever since, lol - it's hands-down the best guide to "what your bunny's poop is trying to tell you" that I've ever seen... definitely a link that can't be passed around/shared too often! :D

Aubrisita - for what it's worth, every bunny's "normal" is slightly different. Many people with multiple bunns (even groups of 3+ sometimes) eventually reach a point of being able to look in the litter box and determine which "normal" poops belong to which bunn because they're each a little different. In other words, the best way to determine (based on poop) if there's a problem with your bunny is to study their poops on a regular basis to establish a "baseline" - that way you know what poop normally looks like for your bunny and can recognize deviations.

Latest posts

Back