How old is your bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
When I went to post in another thread about Dallas's age it got me thinking how old everyone is or will be this year....

Ringo 5
Connor 5 in Nov
Teresa 5 or 6 she was about 1 when we got her
Dallas 4
Elvis 4 in Aug
Wyatt 4 in Aug
Chibi 5 or 6 in Dec
Apple 4 in Nov
Montana 1 This is a guess she was young when the rescue found her in July
Gabriel 2 or 3 in Octwe are guessing due to when he came into the rescue and how long he had been sick.

I dont actually know! I think Willoughby is approximately 6 months old now... and Daphne might be 3 months?? :( I wish they had birthdays.

Morgan will be 4 in June.
Marlin will be 3 on Thursday :shock:!!!!
Brody will be 3 in August.
Molly will be 1 in May (approximately, lol).

Ryan and I were talking about our pets ages this past weekend and we can't believe how fast the time goes by. We got our dog at approximately 9 months (August 08) and he will be 3 this December (again, approximately, LOL)!

We think Storm is like 3

We have had him over a year now and they said 1 or 2 when we got him.

Jessi will be 1 in August.

My Cat boss will be 1 in may time sure does fly. It seem like yesterday he was a helpless kitten.

Phoenix just turned 3 we got her at 7 weeks old.

I recently figured out that my estimate of Brindam's age (seven) is the low ball estimate, and that she's probably either eight or nine. I'm having trouble remembering exactly what year we rescued her.

Wendy is uhm... unknown since she was a stray. We've had her since January '07.

Pipp will be six in July. :shock:

I think Darry is around eight, I've had her over four years.

Sherry is anywhere between five and a million. She was fully grown and quite beat up when she came here as a stray again over four years ago. (Darry, Dill and Sherry were all temp fosters who arrived the same month).

Mister? I have no idea, but maybe five? I suspect he's a retired show bunny and breeder from the way he reacts to handling (he poses), I've had him for a year and I imagine boy breeders are retired at four or so, but he could have also been a mature cull.

Marvin is around three. (Radar would have been six).

Mikel is 11 months.

sas :bunnydance:

Sunshine is six

Jack will be six in the next few months

Charlie,Cassidy,Marley,Chocolate Bunny are five

Ebony,Zak,Wally,Josie are four

Riley is roughly around three

Maggie..i have no idea as shewas a littlehomeless bunny.

I don't actually know how old Gus is. I was told he was two, but some of the suppliesthat came with himwerefor a much smaller bunny (bed, litter box) and, sincethe people I got him from said they'd only had him 6 months,this leads me to believe he's only a year old.

Rue

Latest posts

Back