How Old is our bunny ppl here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alfie and angel wrote:
I'm 23 today!
hey alfie and angel!:birthday:

:hug::bestwishes:balloons: :party::kiss::bouquet:

RO Staff

:groupparty:

I am 14

My 2 friends (no names) are both 15. They are both pregnant. One ishaving a girl and the other a boy. The problem is one(girl)is a single mother. And one (the mother having the boy)is going to have to raise the baby intill the father gets out of jailfor satutory rape (sleeping with someone under the age of 21 when youare 21 or older). Apparently you cant make decisions like this intillyou are 21 if it is right to have sex or not. I think that it was wrongto report him because now the mother will have to support the baby allby herself. Plus, they were getting married this summer once school wasover.!!

You cant drive till 16 here. You cant vote till 18. You cant drink tillyou 21 (legally;)(Hicks Ville)) You have to have a perental signaturesaying you can get married intill 18. And you cant have an abortionwithout parent signature intill 21.

I am 25, and I honestly dont know how old Tulla and Ivory are. Sorry, they were adopted already adults.

I'm 13, 14 in September

Pepsi is almost two (She has an AugustBirthday (the 6.. hehe), it'll be 2 years of her being my darling in Mid October)

Pebbles is uhh.. just under 7 months of I counted correctly.. ;)

I am 22, my bday is Feb 20thMocha is 6mos will be seven mos on the 8th of this monthKeoki is about a yr, not too sure since I adopted himGoku is 4 months and with be 5 months on the 20th of this month

Spring wrote:
I'm 13, 14 in September

Hi Spring! :)

All of your posts and advice have always been so mature and intelligent, I have always thought you were at least 20! (Ps. I mean that as a compliment).

I'm 42 and recently celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary! Where have the years gone????

Pam

Pam5-19-051small.jpg

I am 35, my two sons are 4 and 7, and Cinnabunny has the estimated birthday of January 1, 2006. It is possible it was later in January but we are using that as a easy date to remember. Our cockatiel just turned 1.

I'm 14,And my bunny-boy's 4 months.(he's got the attention span of a 2 year old I can tell ya):)demitry*

I am 21, I'll be 22 next month. My birthday is August 14, 1984. Harper's birthday is July 19th, and he'll be 2 years old. He was 6 months old when I rescued him, and I've had him almost a year and a half. So, we celebrate his birthday on the day he was rescued. Haley's is 5 weeks old, and we're going to celebrate her birthday on the day we got her too. Which is June 29th. :D

Spring, you are 13?? Oh my God!! Girl, I thought you were in college or something, you sound so mature! You are so freakin' intelligent for a 13 year old, you have a heck of a future ahead of you as smart as you are! :D

Latest posts

Back