How Old is our bunny ppl here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all!

Im 24.

Im unsure of the birthdays of all my boys as Basil and Mr. Tumnus were rescues and Max was from a pet store. We celebrate their birthdays on mine, May 19.

Basil is 6. Max is 3. Mr Tumnus is around 8-10 months, we think. :)

Pet_Bunny wrote:bbgrl20 wrote:I am 22, my bday is Feb 20th[/quote]That's my Birthday too! (February 20).My age .... Well, I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary this year. :whistlingRainbows! :)[/quote]Wow!! I have never known anyone with my birthday , always a day before or after!! FEB 20th is a good day with great people born on it!!!!Congrats on 25 yrs of marriage!! Way to go!

I'll be the big 50 this August 3 "YIPEE"

Buttercup will be 8 in August, Wilbur & Jackie 3 in September and Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax is about 10 months.

Soooska:apollo:

bbgrl20 wrote:
Wow!! I have never known anyone with my birthday. FEB 20th is a good day with great people born on it!!!!
I knew two other people in my school with the same date.
One of them is the same age as me, so I called her my Time Twin. :D

Rainbows! :)

I am 33 years old and my hubby is 30.Our 4 bunns are all around 1 and 1/2 years of age give or take a couple of months here and there. (Although I suspect Dandelion might be more than 2 years old...but being adopted and of an unknown age,who knows.)We adopted Easter as the B-day for all our bunns since that is roughly when the 2 girls actual B-day is. Our 5 cats range from 11 years to 5 years in age...although they don't act like it!:D

I'm 18, LOL, I feel so old. ;)

Mocha is almost 3 years and 4 months old (March 11,2003), Spice is almost 3 years and 3 months old (April 8, 2003), and Zoey is almost 1 year old(July 10, 2005).

spitfire wrote:
Here's a little something to make you feel better dreamgal;) In CT you cant have your drivers license until you are ***18*** and my poor daughter wont be 18 for 8 more months! She's just dying to get out there on her own! Poor kid.

Um, I'm originally from CT and I got my license at 16. (I'm 22 now) :ponder:

Im 18 too and my birthday is on the 28th october.

My budgie is 9 yrs old,

My bunnies (Pepper) is3 ... Dottie is 4.

My dog Rosie is 2. (altho we still call her puppy too as she is a weed and stopped growing when she was about 8 months:?)

My guinea wigs were 4 last december.

I have realised that most of the young-uns here act very mature for their ages. I never knew there was people that young on this forum!Its great to know :DYou all have a bigger vocabulary than me :Dor atleast know how to spell correctly...

I'm 50 - my bun, Nibbles, is probably 1 or a bit older. Since she was adopted, it's difficult to know, but she seems young (mad binkying, etc.) and was recently spayed.

I am 25 (Dec 17). My rabbit Ellie is about 4; I adopted her last October (Oct 2005). Hazel is about 4 too; I "adopted" him from a friend in December 2005 but she found him abandoned about 4 years prior. No birthdates for them. Paolo, my guinea pig, is 8 (and going strong!). Katie, my dog, is 12 (Jul 4 adoption date). I have recently taken in a parakeet who is about 4 years old too! Wow, that's a lot of 4s and multiples of 4s!

Latest posts

Back