How Old is our bunny ppl here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhh...! Just whatever Peg says her age is, go along with it! You would lie to if you were as old as she is!:brat:

spitfire wrote:
Shhh...! Just whatever Peg says her age is, go along with it! You would lie to if you were as old as she is!:brat:

That's it - from now on you only have "cute bunnies" - and I'll let you explain that to everyone...

Nah...I will.

We frequently share pictures of our rabbits with other breeders. "Cute bunny" is a way of nicely saying, "I don't like it but don't want to let you know". Otherwise you'll hear things like "great mane - good bone density - like the foreleg - nice type", etc. So if someone says "cute bunny" among our breeder friends...we start thinking "oh no....maybe I should reconsider this bunny and sell it and not keep it".

So there...if you're gonna be mean tome - I can be mean to you too...

Peg

Edited to remove an age reference.....

lol!! oopss mean i thought when anna said 2 i thought she meant TOO. i get it now.

Anyways .....................

LOL PPL :laugh::nicethread:lies too much of this hereand all over ::humour:humour

don't worry about it

coolbunnybun wrote:
lol!! oopss mean i thought when anna said 2 i thought she meant TOO. i get it now.

Anyways .....................

LOL PPL :laugh::nicethread:lies too much of this hereand all over ::humour:humour

I'm 16, and awaiting the day I turn 17 (im NJ, you can't have your drivers license until 17...boo) and after that I'll be counting down until I turn 18 so I can get out of this house and go to college :) oh yea, and my birthday is August 24.

I have 3 animals now...Harry is a 6 year old cocker spaniel puppy (yes, he's still a puppy, and you'd say that too if you saw him play) and his birthday is...November 4 or November 9, i can't really remember :eek:hwell, Ivory is about 2 years old and I dont know his birthday (pet store bunny, I got him the day before Easter in '04...of course they said he was a dwarf), and Ash is a little more than a year and a half. again, I dont know how old he is because I got him from a pet store (again, pet store chinchilla...got him July 3, 2004)

Here's a little something to make you feel better dreamgal;) In CT you cant have your drivers license until you are ***18*** and my poor daughter wont be 18 for 8 more months! She's just dying to get out there on her own! Poor kid:(

Here it's 16 as well.

Kind of weird though. We are allowing 16 years old teenagers to drive a vehicule potentially causing an accident and injuries and death, and we don't even allow then the right to decide who is going to be their elected representative until 18.

weird weird weird.

Oh... and in Canada, you can get married legally if you are 14.

sick sick sick ;)

You need parental consent to get married before you are 14.

And it depends on whre you are in Canada as to the driving program. In BC, you can get an 'L' license, which you have for a year, where you cannot drive without someone who's had their drivers licence for (5?) years, and have strict regulations of time, number of passengers, etc. Then, after a year, you do a test to get your 'N' licence. You keep that for five years. The N has restrictions, like a limit on passengers, no alcohol in the vehicle, etc. Then you can get your actual drivers licence.

spitfire wrote:
Here's a little something to make you feel better dreamgal;) In CT you cant have your drivers license until you are ***18*** and my poor daughter wont be 18 for 8 more months! She's just dying to get out there on her own! Poor kid:(
HUH???? Ummm it is 16 here in CT.... Spitfire, are you lying to your daughter? LOL. Well, technically it is 16 1/2 because you have to have a learners permit for 6 months before you can get your license and you can't get your learners permit before 16.

BTW, I am 29. Currently, I have 29 rabbits ranging in age from 8 months to 9 years old. Hopefully I will have more at the end of the month...If they took!!!

Sharon

I'm 19 and my birthday is on January 17. Charlotte and Vendetta are a year old. I don't know their exact birthday but I made it up and it's November 8. Bizkit, my pug-mix is 5 years old and his birthday in on December 8. Cookie, my golden retriever is 10 years old and her birthday is on August 6.

Hey, I'm 19 and I still live at home! Take advantage while you still can! :devil

I'm 23 today!Alfie is 18 months and despite being spayed, still a grumpy little so and so. Gave my hand a birthday savaging/images/emoticons/mad.gifBless her little sharp-clawed paws/themes/default/bunny2.gif

Wow! We've got a lot of 19 year olds. :shock:

But for the most part it seems we've got a young crowd. ;)

Latest posts

Back