How Old is our bunny ppl here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 26 and my rabbits (I currently have 29: 13 Boys & 16 Girls) are between the ages of 3yrs (Jordyn's 3rd b-day is today!) to 4 months - however I do have litters due anytime so that age will soon be "0" days old.

I gave Jordyn a girlfriend for his B-day... Isn't he lucky! :bunnydance:

I also have a 9 1/2 yr old Rotti/Akita mix ("Kita"), a 4yr old Mini Poodle ("Cashew"/"Cash"), and an almost 6month old German Shephard ("Kajsa").

Ok, I didn't post the rest of my animals ages so I guess I should do that since there is not that many anymore.

Popcorn(dog)- October 16, 2004. Will be 2 yrs this year.

Riley(dog)- December 16 (amazing how that works?LOL), 2005. Is 2 months and 2 weeks old.

Toby(cat)-June 10, 2003. Will be 3yrs in June.

Angel(cat)- July 24, 2002. Will be 4 yrs in July.

I guess that is it since Ihave no idea when the frogs or turtle were born.

And I posted Lukes birthday as December 16,2006 but it is really December 16,2005.

Rileys is Decemeber 27, 2005 I also posted that wrong!! But these dates are correct!! I swear!!

I'm 17, and my birthday is on Dec. 20.

I have abunch of guppies that have been precreating and eating eachother for sevral years.

My bunny Oreo (RiP) who died last weekend, was almost 10 years old. She was a mongrel dwarf bunny. Momma was Dwarf, papa was a Holland lop I think.

My vet knows sevral breeders/owners whose pets are preggers, so in a couple weeks I might have a new bunny!

I am 24 and two of my bunnies are coming up on one year this summer. Gandalf's age is unknown because I found him.

Well, I am 25, to be 26 this coming April. My husband turned 26 in January. My daughter turned 6 just a week ago. Bunny was her present, and her actual birth date was this past December 28th, so she's about 8 1/2 weeks old. And our kitties two-year birthday will be this coming April 30th. :D

AnnaS wrote:
I am 26 and my bunny is 2

coolbunnybun wrote...and not to be rude or anything but anna S said her bunny is 26 and she is 26:? thats impossible. SPAM???

her bunny is 2 years old

cheryl

coolbunnybun wrote:
Wow LOL.. cool

and not to be rude or anything but anna S said her bunny is 26 and she is 26:? thats impossible. SPAM???
:?

her bunny is 2

I wonder how you saw that,lol.

coolbunnybun wrote:
Wow LOL.. cool

and not to be rude or anything but anna S said her bunny is 26 and she is 26:? thats impossible. SPAM???

spitfire wrote:
Oooh -ooh -ooh oh oooh!!! I know the answer to this one! If Tiny's mom is 29 then I'm only 19!!!!:humour
Um you guys are such liers. lol

I am 28. My birthday on October 23. The buns I have had. Abby jsut turned 4 todayMarch 1st. Thumper jsut turned 3 on Dec 18th, and MeatHead is 9 mos and his birthday is June 3rd.

spitfire wrote:
Oooh -ooh -ooh oh oooh!!! I know the answer to this one! If Tiny's mom is 29 then I'm only 19!!!!:humour
ROFLOL.....well then grow up girl~

Seriously - I'm 29 - but with LOTS of experience at it....

(Hey wait...I better change that a bit since I've been married 26 years..).

Peg

Latest posts

Back