How Old is our bunny ppl here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbunnybun

Reaction score
Hey all i will like to know the following and of course many people wanna know more about you so : How old are you, How old is your Bunnies, When is their b-day and when is yours? i am 12 1/2 and Chester is almost 1 year old. his b-day is march 28th. but i think possible chester is 1 year old and almost 2!

I'm 21, I have a four year old male mini rex, Nutmeg, an almost 2 year old female mini rex, Wildfire, and 5 four week old mini rex's. My birthday is Jan 2, Wildfire was born April 20th, her babies where born Jan 23, and I don't know Nutmegs exact b-day, but I bought him in November.

--Dawn

I am *cough cough* , and my Birthday is tomorrow.

Another year older. :bawl Oh well, I'm going to live to 101 anyways. What's that in bunny years?

Rainbows! :wiggle

I have too many bunnies to list and I like to say I'm 29 with 16 years of experience!

Peg

Happy Birthday Pet Bunny! (Even if this is a bit early).

Peg

P.S. Should we warn the fire squad about your cake? My husband always says he needs to disconnect the smoke alarm before I get my cake!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I am *cough cough* , and my Birthday is tomorrow.

Another year older. :bawl Oh well, I'm going to live to 101 anyways. What's that in bunny years?

Rainbows! :wiggle
Happy Birthday! :bunny18

I'm 25, and my bunnies range from Mocha, who turned 1 at the end of December, and the other three, who are about 2 years old. I have to guess since I'm not their original owner.

I'm 21 :) Rex is almost 7, and Peanut is 5 1/2.

I am 14... Lacy is 2 months and a 2 weeks old. Leo is 2 yrs old and 3 months. My birthday is May 26,1991. Lacy's is December 16, 2006. Leo's is November 11, 2004.

coolbunnybun wrote:
Chester is almost 1 year old. his b-day is march 28th. but i think possible chester is 1 year old and almost 2!
March 28?!?! That's MY birthday!:elephant: I'm 13, and my buns are 2 and 3. Butterscotch's b-day is January 11, and Benjamin's is April 6 (he's a rescue bun, so I'm not 100% sure of the date, but...)

I'm 19..turning 20 this year. :shock:Haven't had to change the first 'number' in my age in quite a while LOL!

I've got rabbits that range for 6 yrs old(7 in april) to 8 months. There's 'too' many ages to list. :ponder:

I'm 22 turning 23 this Septembe 6th. Moo Shoo is about a year old, I'm not sure of his exact birthdate since I just recently adopted him from a shelter, but his adoption-date is January 25th.

:colors:

~*AnNa*~

Let's see....

My cats are 13 and 11, my dog is 9, and my rabbit will be 1 yr old in two days. And I'm older than all of them. Combined. :?

(Actually I'm 48 :cool:)

I am 26.My birthday is June 24. Pristine is 9 months and Iszy is 2 1/2 years.

Ok, I, I finally decided to add my age, just turned 39 on the 10th of this month. I told my hubby that was the last birthday I'm gonna have!:whistlingOn to the animals, my cat Hobbes is around 20 or 21 (not sure as my memory is getting worse the older I get), the dog Calvin is 5 years old and Miffy is 1, I think her b-day is Sept. 18th.

I'm 19, will be 20 on June 25.

Velma is about 3 months old now although I'm not sure when her b-day is because I got her from a pet store. I think I will just celebrate her b-day on the day that I got her.

Latest posts

Back