How Old Are Your Rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hello everyone, :)
This is a fun little thread to share your rabbits age. 😀 I am just curious.
My rabbit is 1 year and 3 months.

- bunbun71

Hm,

Indoor rabbits:
Herr Hase is 4
Dotty about 2

Outdoor rabbits:
Fury is around 8
Red 6, give or take,
Chantal is 2,
and my youngest doe Not-Named-Yet turns 1.
And there's the new 8 or 9 months old buck, no name either. I suck at naming, it somehow doesn't feel necessary...

I wonder if more people are having to get rid of their pets right now because they are losing their jobs due to Covid-19 and can't afford them. What do y'all think?
I am not so sure about others, but I'M NOT planning on dumping Musti even though he's having big vet bills tagging along with him... His limp is still not improving despite the medications. He is 1 year and 1 month old, still too young to be having medical issues in my opinion.

I am not so sure about others, but I'M NOT planning on dumping Musti even though he's having big vet bills tagging along with him... His limp is still not improving despite the medications. He is 1 year and 1 month old, still too young to be having medical issues in my opinion.
I'm not planning on dumping Theo either, even though he is sick and won't get better. I was just wondering if y'all think other people are doing that.

Latest posts

Back