How old are your rabbits??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trix here-

I am eleven years old. My Dumpy is much older than that- I think he is well into his thousands. He had a black and white TV, a rotary phone, a record player, and more a mullet hair cut when they were in style!!! Wow, Daddy Dumpy is ANCIENT!!!!!

Last edited:
My mommi says I am now 1 hole year old! I don't fink thats very old, because my mommi is a hole bunch of 1 years. Hoomans are weird. But it's ok because I got to eat cake and have the new toiys on when I turned 1!

-Silver

Our youngest litter just turned 8 weeks old this week, and our oldest rabbit turned 11 in June. Her sire just passed away the other week...he was 14. :)

Trix here-

Come to think of it, Dumpy is really, really old!!!! He was alive when there were FOUR Beatles!!!! Wow that is old...

What do you mean that your Dumpy was alives when there were four beatles? I've been outside and while I don't count well past ten, I knows there had to be more than that, beatles are everywhere!!

I am one, but almost two years old.

-Bandit

Bandit-

Trix here. Dumpy makes me listen to music by an ancient band called the Beatles. Paul Mc Cartney, who is a Beatle, is a friend to all of us rabbits. But Dumpy was alive when there were four Beatles. Not buggy beetles, but old men who play music Beatles.

I am not sure how old Luna is, honestly. She was seized in a cruelty case and the people had no idea what happened to her ear, let alone how old she was. Maybe 2....ish? She has been with me for 6 months. :)

I (bugsy) an about 2, I fink. Da shelter in Colorado said I was 1 when mama pickeded me up. Groucho was 6 months they said, so he is 1 and six months.

gizmo is about 9 months now and billy is creeping up on 3 months old.

I is 4 yrs old :) My mommy is what de big mommy calls a pre-teen. I don't know what dat means but she's as tall as de big mommy so she must be old.

I iz Bambi and I iz bout 1 and a bit years old. My hooman is not very old but she is olders then me!

my bunnies vary from 3 years to 4 months, my oldest donna is a 3 year old spayed hotot that someone quite literally dropped off at my house last year lol..my two newest whom are my two angoras, are 5 months old..so yeah..age varies in this bunny house.

Aki just turned 5. Tybalt is 10 months old. Still young, so still many naughty things to come - he's taken to jump on the furniture these days. Nothing for it, baby rabbits are cute but older rabbits are a lot easier to handle. Aki is just about perfect now, really doesn't destroy half as many things as she did before. ^^

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back