How old are your rabbits??

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Trix here-

I am eleven years old. My Dumpy is much older than that- I think he is well into his thousands. He had a black and white TV, a rotary phone, a record player, and more a mullet hair cut when they were in style!!! Wow, Daddy Dumpy is ANCIENT!!!!!

Last edited:

BunnySilver

Bella - Owned by Silver
Reaction score
My mommi says I am now 1 hole year old! I don't fink thats very old, because my mommi is a hole bunch of 1 years. Hoomans are weird. But it's ok because I got to eat cake and have the new toiys on when I turned 1!

-Silver

OakRidgeRabbits

Reaction score
Our youngest litter just turned 8 weeks old this week, and our oldest rabbit turned 11 in June. Her sire just passed away the other week...he was 14. :)

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Trix here-

Come to think of it, Dumpy is really, really old!!!! He was alive when there were FOUR Beatles!!!! Wow that is old...

Azerane

Mod at Large
Reaction score
What do you mean that your Dumpy was alives when there were four beatles? I've been outside and while I don't count well past ten, I knows there had to be more than that, beatles are everywhere!!

I am one, but almost two years old.

-Bandit

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Bandit-

Trix here. Dumpy makes me listen to music by an ancient band called the Beatles. Paul Mc Cartney, who is a Beatle, is a friend to all of us rabbits. But Dumpy was alive when there were four Beatles. Not buggy beetles, but old men who play music Beatles.

Aubrisita

Aubrey, Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how old Luna is, honestly. She was seized in a cruelty case and the people had no idea what happened to her ear, let alone how old she was. Maybe 2....ish? She has been with me for 6 months. :)

blwinteler

Reaction score
I (bugsy) an about 2, I fink. Da shelter in Colorado said I was 1 when mama pickeded me up. Groucho was 6 months they said, so he is 1 and six months.

Lexi01

<3
Reaction score
gizmo is about 9 months now and billy is creeping up on 3 months old.

Apebull

Reaction score
I is 4 yrs old :) My mommy is what de big mommy calls a pre-teen. I don't know what dat means but she's as tall as de big mommy so she must be old.

bunnylovin1093

Reaction score
I iz Bambi and I iz bout 1 and a bit years old. My hooman is not very old but she is olders then me!

Khainon

Horse and bunny slave
Reaction score
my bunnies vary from 3 years to 4 months, my oldest donna is a 3 year old spayed hotot that someone quite literally dropped off at my house last year lol..my two newest whom are my two angoras, are 5 months old..so yeah..age varies in this bunny house.

Aki

Reaction score
Aki just turned 5. Tybalt is 10 months old. Still young, so still many naughty things to come - he's taken to jump on the furniture these days. Nothing for it, baby rabbits are cute but older rabbits are a lot easier to handle. Aki is just about perfect now, really doesn't destroy half as many things as she did before. ^^

Last edited:

Latest posts