How often do you rotate your rabbits toys and how often do you but toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyRabbits06

Reaction score
Hello yesterday I posted a thread on rabbit toys. Today I'm wondering how often do you rotate your rabbit(s) toys and how often do you buy toys. Really curious on what you guys say. Thanks in advance!

I rotate every 3 days, and I have about 20 toys for her, I make (or buy) toys every month ish (3 or 4)
(some can be as plain as a cardboard box, or toilet paper roll with hay.)

My bunny Odin dosen't play with toys, so I don’t rotate his toys. Sometimes during the year he will try to chew one of the toys. Otherwise I just have activate toys which I place his food in and he will work to get it 🤣

While my bunny Toste will break into the toys place and drag it out on the floor, so he can pick and choice when ever he wants. I just have the habit to clean up all the scattered toys in my room.

My bunny Odin dosen't play with toys, so I don’t rotate his toys. Sometimes during the year he will try to chew one of the toys. Otherwise I just have activate toys which I place his food in and he will work to get it 🤣

While my bunny Toste will break into the toys place and drag it out on the floor, so he can pick and choice when ever he wants. I just have the habit to clean up all the scattered toys in my room.
Thank You!

I don't really rotate Oreo's toys, I just have a seagrass basket that Oreo can hop in and pull out toys whenever. I buy/make her new toys once a month.

I rotate Theo's toys once a week (he has so many!), but every night I give him something interesting so he doesn't get bored - maybe an old toy filled with hay or I hide some sunflower seeds around his pen.

I get him new toys every month. I will normally get him 3, but it really just depends on how much they are.

I rotate Theo's toys once a week (he has so many!), but every night I give him something interesting so he doesn't get bored - maybe an old toy filled with hay or I hide some sunflower seeds around his pen.

I get him new toys every month. I will normally get him 3, but it really just depends on how much they are.
Thanks!

How often toys are changed out really just depends on the bunny. Some can be quite destructive, so I'll give them nice toy and let them play with that for about a week (or until they destroy it) so that there is not a bunch of half used toys sitting around. Some bunnies don't care for toys at all, so normally just stick a toy they can toss around in their hay! My bunnies who use interactive toys normally have about three in their cage at once - too many can get overwhelming, and a pain to move for daily cleaning!! Not to mention they also take up a lot of space...

I probably splurge on new toys and treats about once per month seeing as I have part of my budget set aside for that :)

How often toys are changed out really just depends on the bunny. Some can be quite destructive, so I'll give them nice toy and let them play with that for about a week (or until they destroy it) so that there is not a bunch of half used toys sitting around. Some bunnies don't care for toys at all, so normally just stick a toy they can toss around in their hay! My bunnies who use interactive toys normally have about three in their cage at once - too many can get overwhelming, and a pain to move for daily cleaning!! Not to mention they also take up a lot of space...

I probably splurge on new toys and treats about once per month seeing as I have part of my budget set aside for that :)
Thanks I'll see what works out for me and my rabbits!

Hello yesterday I posted a thread on rabbit toys. Today I'm wondering how often do you rotate your rabbit(s) toys and how often do you buy toys. Really curious on what you guys say. Thanks in advance!
I can’t speak to frequency since I bought a whole bunch before our bunny arrived I was so excited! But regards to rotating every day or two I swap out one for another. Some things like chew sticks I replace.

Latest posts

Back