How much money is a spay?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoggyForest

Reaction score
Hi!! i really want to bond my bunny Bandit with his granddaughter, Havyn, but when i introduced him, it went... oddly.
At first, they liked each other, and bandit immediately began to groom her head. She laid down, but a moment later began trying to hump Bandit. He didn't like it, and he ran away, keeping his distance from her. Havyn is 7mo old and not fixed, so i really want to spay her so they can bond. How much money is a spay? does anyone have info on spaying rabbits? are there any good bun vets in Naples, FL? thanks guys! have a bun-derful day ❤

it varies drastically. My buns go the HRS recommended rabbit vet and I paid 400 I think I remember. but another bun owner I work with went to Lancaster pet pantry which is a local animal welfare clinic and paid $80, her bun was fine. huge difference but you take a lot of risk with non rabbit Saavy vets. females are more expensive than males. you're going to have to do some googling, and I would also call your local shelter, there should be someone there who can. recommend the lower priced vets in your area.

Latest posts

Back